Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] betoreyez@gmail.com is offline

Default amplifier with input preference

Hi, I'm looking for an amplifier or something similar/complement with 2 inputs.. one input is for music and the other input is for "advices"... kind of wallmart stores, when I give an advice, the music is stopped...

What should I look for in the amplifier, or what do I need to buy?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Hi, I'm looking for an amplifier or something similar/complement with 2 inputs.. one input is for music and the other input is for "advices"... kind of wallmart stores, when I give an advice, the music is stopped...

What should I look for in the amplifier, or what do I need to buy?

You want an mixer/amplifier with a priority input. All of the installed
sound companies make them from Speco and Bogen on the low end on up to Ashly
and Peavey Architectural Acoustics on the higher side.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gareth Magennis Gareth Magennis is offline

wrote in message

Hi, I'm looking for an amplifier or something similar/complement with 2
inputs.. one input is for music and the other input is for "advices"... kind
of wallmart stores, when I give an advice, the music is stopped...

What should I look for in the amplifier, or what do I need to buy?

You might go for a separate mixer that does that and use your existing
setup.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...10_3_Zone.html
http://www.numark.com/product/c2

Gareth.

Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 9:36:30 PM UTC-4, Scott Dorsey wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for an amplifier or something similar/complement with 2 inputs.. one input is for music and the other input is for "advices"... kind of wallmart stores, when I give an advice, the music is stopped...

What should I look for in the amplifier, or what do I need to buy?

You want an mixer/amplifier with a priority input. All of the installed
sound companies make them from Speco and Bogen on the low end on up to Ashly
and Peavey Architectural Acoustics on the higher side.

I agree with Scott, Bogen is a big name in PA amplifiers.

Jack