Margaret von B.

Default Dog the Bounty Hunter

It is the only decent show on TV these days and I try to watch it whenever
I'm around a TV set. I heard someplace that one of his son's was recently
(within the last year or so) convicted of drugs and/or multiple robberies
for a very long prison sentence. The crimes supposedly took place in
Honolulu. I tried to Google this but got absolutely nothing relevant. If
anyone has info or a link, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Do not buy Samsung DLP TV's. They all have a lifespan of slightly more
than one year due to a faulty design. Just enough to outlast the warranty. I
got 2 (61" and 56") that failed after 13 months and there are websites
dedicated to thousands more like mine. :-(

EddieM

Margaret von B. wrote

It is the only decent show on TV these days and I try to watch it whenever
I'm around a TV set. I heard someplace that one of his son's was recently
(within the last year or so) convicted of drugs and/or multiple robberies
for a very long prison sentence. The crimes supposedly took place in
Honolulu. I tried to Google this but got absolutely nothing relevant. If
anyone has info or a link, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Do not buy Samsung DLP TV's. They all have a lifespan of slightly more
than one year due to a faulty design. Just enough to outlast the warranty. I
got 2 (61" and 56") that failed after 13 months and there are websites
dedicated to thousands more like mine. :-(

I've yet to upgrade on TV these days but it has cross my mind, now that
you mentioned it. Before, I'd been eyeing those fine flat-panel Sony
HDTV, but I've no room for them yet. I don't know where to put them.

Andy Katz

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:33:19 GMT, "Margaret von B."
wrote:

It is the only decent show on TV these days and I try to watch it whenever
I'm around a TV set.

For real?

Andy Katz
Being lied to so billionaires can wage war for profits
while indebting taxpayers for generations to come, now
that's just a tad bit bigger than not admitting you like
the big moist-moist lips of chunky trollops on your pecker.

Paghat, the Rat Girl
George M. Middius

Andy Katz said:

It is the only decent show on TV these days and I try to watch it whenever
I'm around a TV set.

For real?

Margaret is a veteran provocateur.

Margaret von B.

wrote:

It is the only decent show on TV these days and I try to watch it whenever
I'm around a TV set.

For real?

Andy Katz

Can I borrow your nose? There's a carnival down here.

Margaret von B.

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Andy Katz said:

It is the only decent show on TV these days and I try to watch it
whenever
I'm around a TV set.

For real?

Margaret is a veteran provocateur.

When I work, I work long days, OK? And I'm not THAT old compared to some of
the relics here.