Robert Morein

Default I don't get it, Mickey

"George M. Middius" wrote in message
news

How does the eating of bugs confer your allegedly superior understanding

of
the black arts of audio?

When my citified cousin visited my country estate, she heard the loud
buzzing of cicadas, thinking it was the manifestation of an A/V screensaver.

Presumbly Mickey would not have been similarly taken in.

THE 'TAPE' dave weil Audio Opinions 148 February 13th 05 02:46 PM
For Mickey.. a guide to Global Warming Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 7 October 20th 04 09:13 PM
Question for Mickey The Wonderbra ManWitch Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 03 02:26 AM