Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] glassgray@yahoo.com is offline

Default Who keeps crooks out of Kutztown?

"Andre Jute" wrote:

It's amazing that the Kutztown organizers rent space to a man with the
reputation of Peter Wieck of Wyncote, PA. He is a notorious hoarder
and profiteer, and a netflamer and netstalker of anyone who exposes
him. His immorality, his stealing, his stalking and his lying has
earned him the contemptuous nickname "Worthless Wiecky" on the Usenet.
Don't the Kutztown organizers know this?

Fiultra

The difficulty with the Kutzdown Radio Meet is finding out who is in
charge.

The reputable and respectable Delaware Valley Historic Radio Club
(DVHRC) denies that it has any influence over who can be rented space.
According to Mike Koste, "The DVHRC has no financial interest or
control of facility, including the renting and assignment of vendor
spaces. The club merely acts as hosts."

The Radio Meet is held at Renninger's Antique and Farmer's Market in
Kutztown, PA. Renninger's are in the business of renting stalls to
fill their facility. They have neither the ability nor the desire to
weed out bad apples. As long as the stallholder doesn't defecate on
the floor, Renninger's don't care what sort of thief and scum he is.
Renninger's will rent even Peter Wieck a stall, regardless.

So nobody is responsibilie for keeping out bad apples. It is up to
concerned individuals like you to warn against undesirables like Peter
Wieck.

Regards,

Gray Glasser

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Sep 18, 12:28 pm, wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote:

[...]

Well, now. And Andre has never been "caught in a lie"... how about the
lie that Gray Glasser is a separate entity rather than merely yet
another schizoid manifestation of a diseased mind?

Andre, I use your "first" name (Christian, manifestly, it is not) as a
simple indication - to you - that you are a childish git whining over
being challenged in what you perceive is your private sandbox. And
when so-challenged choose to crap all over every other sandbox in
sight. So, you do not deserve even the respect one would use
addressing a child. To others I generally refer to you as Mr. Jute, so
they better understand the actual lack of respect.

Now, it was you that once wrote "want another go at it?" The short
answer is not really. But you do tend to fulminate and blather at
great and extreme length when prodded... clearly you haven't the
character to do anything but that.

Get a life, or your meds will fail. At this point I expect your stress
level to be well in the red-zone... given that you are over 60,
overweight and undertall, that is not a good combination for the long
term.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 18 Sep, 19:28, wrote:

.. As long as the stallholder doesn't defecate on
the floor, Renninger's don't care what sort of thief and scum he is.
Renninger's will rent even Peter Wieck a stall, regardless.

"At least" they won't rent to Krueger

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace

On 18 Sep, 21:06, Peter Wieck wrote:

e... given that you are over 60,
overweight and undertall, that is not a good combination for the long
term.

that was sooooooo underfunny.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Clyde Slick said:

that was sooooooo underfunny.

Now that you've put down stakes in Transylvania, have you learned to eat
pork and shellfish?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Peter Wieck wrote:

On Sep 18, 12:28 pm, wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote:

[...]

If you believe it, you should prove it, Worthless. You've tried before
and failed.

Andre, I use your "first" name (Christian, manifestly, it is not)

No gentleman would force familiarity on anyone who considers him scum.
The Boss has several times publiclty described you as scum, Worthless,
so why do you persist in your foul manners?

as a
simple indication - to you - that you are a childish git whining over
being challenged

The notion that a semiliterate janitor like you can challenge The Boss
is laughable. In any event, all you've done for a couple of years is
attempted character assassination which Mr Jute contemptuously
ignored.

in your own sandbox.

You came to RAT with the single intention of stalking The Boss, for
the sole and entirely discreditable reason that, in your own words, it
amuses you. You started abusing Mr Jute, without any provocation
whatsoever, even as he welcomed you to RAT.

And
when so-challenged choose to crap all over every other sandbox in
sight.

You defecated on the carpet in the house where The Boss practices his
hobby. So what's your beef when The Boss produces one of his internet
puppet shows with you as the star exhibit? Why should there be one
rule for scum like you and another for Mr Jute?

So, you do not deserve even the respect one would use
addressing a child. To others I generally refer to you as Mr. Jute, so
they better understand the actual lack of respect.

If you believe The Boss cares what you think, you're delusional as
well as very, very stupid. I heard him say once, in a lecture on
morality, something like, "Respect is only of value between free
peers. When it is offered or withheld as a form of blackmail, it is
worthless. The blackmailer does not have, cannot get, and will never
be given any respect." You're clearly a blackmailer, Worthless.

You abused Mr Jute without provocation for years, then offered to
cease if he would "stop prosetylizing". That is clearly an attempt by
blackmail to control what he says and how. I imagine The Boss regards
that, besides blackmail, as an assault on free speech.

Now, it was you that once wrote "want another go at it?" The short
answer is not really.

The Boss is a fair man. If you want to run, he'll let you run. He let
you run before, when he crisply and quickly made a public fool of you
by turning you into a golem of decayed pig offal stuffed into a cow's
bladder, and kicked you around like a football. He generously did not
pursue you after you ran. You stupidly returned to abuse him further.

But you do tend to fulminate and blather at
great and extreme length when prodded... clearly you haven't the
character to do anything but that.

You should find out who Andre Jute is, Worthless, and before much
longer, for the sake of your family. It is only you who think you're
messing with some limp intellectual with glasses.

Get a life, or your meds will fail. At this point I expect your stress
level to be well in the red-zone...

We note your lipsmacking relish over the prospect of doing someone
else harm. It is quite clear that you wish Mr Jute dead because he is
so patently superior to you in every respect.

given that you are over 60,
overweight and undertall,

The stalker always thinks he knows more about his victim than the
victim does.

that is not a good combination for the long
term.

Once more you wish The Boss dead. For what? For pointing out, and
proving, that you're a stalker, a thief and a liar? For being
charismatic and talented when you're dull and, well, dull? You're over
the top, Worthless.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

With sincere contempt for a reckless fool,

Gray Glasser

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Sep 19, 6:14 am, wrote:
Peter Wieck wrote:
wrote:
So nobody is responsibilie for keeping out bad apples. It is up to
concerned individuals like you to warn against undesirables like Peter
Wieck.

Regards,

Gray Glasser

Well, now. And Andre has never been "caught in a lie"... how about the
lie that Gray Glasser is a separate entity rather than merely yet
another schizoid manifestation of a diseased mind?

If you believe it, you should prove it, Worthless. You've tried before
and failed.

Andre, I use your "first" name (Christian, manifestly, it is not)

No gentleman would force familiarity on anyone who considers him scum.
The Boss has several times publiclty described you as scum, Worthless,
so why do you persist in your foul manners?

Peter Wieck is scum. I've asked him politely, many times, not to
address me at all, and certainly not familiarly. But Worthless
Wiecky's foul manners no longer surprise us.

as a
simple indication - to you - that you are a childish git whining over
being challenged

The notion that a semiliterate janitor like you can challenge The Boss
is laughable. In any event, all you've done for a couple of years is
attempted character assassination which Mr Jute contemptuously
ignored.

Hundreds of message of denigration. I haven't read them all, though
I'm having an analysis made. But a few I read recently were
McCarthyite smears. When I challenged the little scumball Wieck to
prove his claims, he weaseled, failed, and became offensive to those
who pointed out that he was the liar, not I.

in your own sandbox.

You came to RAT with the single intention of stalking The Boss, for
the sole and entirely discreditable reason that, in your own words, it
amuses you. You started abusing Mr Jute, without any provocation
whatsoever, even as he welcomed you to RAT.

I was amazed to have the glad hand I extended to the newbie spat in by
Worthless Peter Wieck.

And
when so-challenged choose to crap all over every other sandbox in
sight.

You defecated on the carpet in the house where The Boss practices his
hobby. So what's your beef when The Boss produces one of his internet
puppet shows with you as the star exhibit? Why should there be one
rule for scum like you and another for Mr Jute?

The hypocrisy of Worthless Wiecky's supporters is breathtaking.
They're mostly garage vermin. They''ll crunch satisfactorily
underfoot; a few smart ones will change sides before they go down with
Worthless Wiecky.

So, you do not deserve even the respect one would use
addressing a child. To others I generally refer to you as Mr. Jute, so
they better understand the actual lack of respect.

If you believe The Boss cares what you think, you're delusional as
well as very, very stupid.

This worthless little man Wieck really is a mule's arse. Hey,
Worthless, rap the side of your head with your knuckles, let's find
out if it's empty. Boing, boing.

I heard him say once, in a lecture on
morality, something like, "Respect is only of value between free
peers. When it is offered or withheld as a form of blackmail, it is
worthless. The blackmailer does not have, cannot get, and will never
be given any respect."

That's probably better said than I put it back then.

You're clearly a blackmailer, Worthless.

Of course he is. He abused me constantly on some kind of a plan known
only to him, then several times offered to cease abusing me if I would
make some concession to him. That is by definition blackmail.

You abused Mr Jute without provocation for years, then offered to
cease if he would "stop prosetylizing". That is clearly an attempt by
blackmail to control what he says and how. I imagine The Boss regards
that, besides blackmail, as an assault on free speech.

Ah, I see you were following it. I didn't actually, myself, but one of
the students categorizing Worthless Wiecky's posts pointed out the
repeated attempts by Worthless to blackmail me as a pattern. And of
course I see Wieck's blackmail as an assault on freedom of speech, our
main liberty.

Now, it was you that once wrote "want another go at it?" The short
answer is not really.

The Boss is a fair man. If you want to run, he'll let you run. He let
you run before, when he crisply and quickly made a public fool of you
by turning you into a golem of decayed pig offal stuffed into a cow's
bladder, and kicked you around like a football. He generously did not
pursue you after you ran. You stupidly returned to abuse him further.

Not football, Gray, rugby. How many times do I have to tell you that
people who speak real English play "football" with a *round* ball. The
game played with an eliptical ball with pointed ends is rugby.

But you do tend to fulminate and blather at
great and extreme length when prodded... clearly you haven't the
character to do anything but that.

You should find out who Andre Jute is, Worthless, and before much
longer, for the sake of your family. It is only you who think you're
messing with some limp intellectual with glasses.

Caveat emptor. If Worthless was half as energetic a stalker as he is a
blackmailer and character assassin, he would know without needing to
be told. But, all the same, for the appearance of giving him a fair
chance, I'll make him the same offer I made the Magnequest Scum and
others: **** out of my face, Wiecky, and tomorrow I won't remember
your name.

Get a life, or your meds will fail. At this point I expect your stress
level to be well in the red-zone...

We note your lipsmacking relish over the prospect of doing someone
else harm. It is quite clear that you wish Mr Jute dead because he is
so patently superior to you in every respect.

After Kutztown I shall publish a little essay on fascism and he
generations. But, for now, it is probably enough to note that it is
the fear my talents inspire in the Worthless-Wiecky mentalities,
rather than only or mainly his envy, which causes fascists to wish
people dead, and to kill them.

given that you are over 60,
overweight and undertall,

The stalker always thinks he knows more about his victim than the
victim does.

Holy ****! "Undertall"? The poor little man is fraying at the edges
already.

Lord, send us, just once, a slimeball with decent English rather than
these crass clowns like Worthless Wiecky. Is that too much to ask?

that is not a good combination for the long
term.

Once more you wish The Boss dead. For what? For pointing out, and
proving, that you're a stalker, a thief and a liar? For being
charismatic and talented when you're dull and, well, dull? You're over
the top, Worthless.

My poker school is made up of psych pros. They are all betting on what
I can make Worthless say and do, and for how long; they are all of the
opinion that he is an obsessive ("a hard-on for Andre that won't go
away") who will do himself harm sooner or later. None of them believes
Wieck has the sense to choose softer ankles than mine to shatter
himself against. I've given up finding medical excuses for the enemies
of society: one transgression against free speech, and I deal with
them. Worthless Wiecky had several chances to commit further crimes
because I wasn't paying attention. That's an oversight I'm correcting
right now.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

With sincere contempt for a reckless fool,

Gray Glasser

That's an outstanding analysis for a part-timer, Gray.

Andre Jute
Sauvitor in modo, fortiter in res

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Andre Jute said:

Gray Glasser

Peter Wieck is scum. I've asked him politely, many times, not to
address me at all, and certainly not familiarly. But Worthless
Wiecky's foul manners no longer surprise us.

Worthless is undoubtedly a deserving beast-in-arms for the filthful
Arnii Krooborg. On the audio newsgroups, no insult is worse than
"Kroopologist", and Worthless Wiecky is a putrid Kroopologist.

Would you care to state unequivocally that when you and "Gray Glasser"
reply to each "other's" posts, you're not talking to yourself?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Sep 19, 9:42 am, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast .
net wrote:
Andre Jute said:

Gray Glasser

Peter Wieck is scum. I've asked him politely, many times, not to
address me at all, and certainly not familiarly. But Worthless
Wiecky's foul manners no longer surprise us.

Worthless is undoubtedly a deserving beast-in-arms for the filthful
Arnii Krooborg. On the audio newsgroups, no insult is worse than
"Kroopologist", and Worthless Wiecky is a putrid Kroopologist.

Putrid is right.

Would you care to state unequivocally that when you and "Gray Glasser"
reply to each "other's" posts, you're not talking to yourself?

You must seek Gray's answer from Gray; I certainly always read his
posts because you can trust him to have informed himself fully and to
have reached a balanced judgement.

As for myself, I am happy to state unequivocally that whenever I reply
to Gray's posts, or yours, George, or anyone else's, I am most
certainly talking to myself, otherwise there would be no post.
D'y'see, I reserve my hands on the keyboard for important work like,
well, my work, my ears for the soundtrack of the movie I'm watching or
the CD I'm playing, and I dictate posts the newsgroups into a
dictation programme which transcribes them into text that I can copy
and paste into my mailer. It's called multi-tasking and it is another
reason for the talentless Wieck to resent me.

HTH.

Andre Jute
Prontoprecipitevolismovolmente -- Italian for "quickly"

AND THIS IS WHERE THE COMMANDER GOT THE QUOTATION FROM:

On Sep 19, 6:14 am, wrote:
Peter Wieck wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Sep 19, 8:14 am, (a whole-cloth creation of
Andre Jute) wrote:

No gentleman would force familiarity on anyone who considers him scum.

And

In this country, there are generally two common definitions of a
"Gentleman": One being the sort who rests his weight on his elbows
whilst screwing someone, and the other being a 'remittance man' sort
who need not work for a living. I would be neither, and would never
claim to it.

Despite our present government, most Americans are pretty direct,
pretty tolerant, but and at the same time pretty much enjoy deflating
windbags, especially those capable of only a bad smell at their best
moments.

But, what we have here is you, fulminating and spinning just like an
Iranian centrifuge with one (1) sock-puppet and one (1) "commander" of
questionable antecedents (who, BTW, also questions the reality of
"Gray Glasser" as a separate entity) carrying your water.

Pathetic.

And you are obsessing pretty much 24/7.

Pathetic.

Assassins....

Pathetic.

You will note that when you actually discussed tube-craft, I made no
comment whatsoever, despite the pretty obvious cribbing in your
posts... It was on-topic and on point.

But shall we take a poll and rename this NG rec.audio.inner-tubes?

You are a pathetic, whining, lying, bit of pretentious never-was, and
no quantity of sock-puppets and no amount of amateurish vituperation
will change that in the slightest. There is a very sound legal
principle: Res ipsit loquitor.

You ask that I prove you are as I have described you above. You have
provided all the proof needed on several occasions, this latest
breakdown of yours only being the most recent.

Res ipsit loquitor: The thing speaks for itself.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:37:20 -0700, Peter Wieck wrote:

In this country, there are generally two common definitions of a
"Gentleman": One being the sort who rests his weight on his elbows
whilst screwing someone, and the other being a 'remittance man' sort
who need not work for a living. I would be neither, and would never
claim to it.

You DON'T take the weight on your elbows? Ah well, if you don't
actually wipe your cock on the curtains you may still qualify.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Worthless Peter Wieck in response to a post by Gray Glasser listing
Worthless Wiecky's stalking, his cyberbullying, and his attempts at
blackmail, sent an abusive reply full of smoke and mirrors.

It is supposed to explain why the victim is responsible for Worthless
Wiecky over a period of two years sending hundreds of messages
hounding the victim's every post. It ignores the fact that the victim
simply ignored Worthless Wiecky, mostly making no response.

Worthless Wiecky's abusive reply doesn't answer any of Mr Glasser's
questions. Worthless Wiecky provides no defence for Mr Glasser's
accusations.

What it comes down to is that Worthless Wiecky did it because he
wanted to, for his own amusement, because he thought that denigrating
a more talented person would make his tiny dick bigger.

Below I give Mr Glasser's post in full, and Worthless Wiecky's
worthless reply in full. Worthless Wiecky, of course, cut away every
relevant part of Mr Glasser's post.

Worthless Peter Wieck's reply contains the following additonal lies:

Peter Wieck wrote [FULL POST BELOW]:

You will note that when you actually discussed tube-craft, I made no
comment whatsoever,

This is another lie by Worthless Peter Wieck. He persecuted my every
post, including technical ones.

despite the pretty obvious cribbing in your
posts...

This is another lie. It is also a professional libel on me.

It should be noted that I accused Worthless Peter Wieck of plagiarism
and proved it by his own words.

Prove these lies, scumbag, or I shall return to call you a liar.

The rest of your post, Worthless Wiecky, is one big lie inspired by
the envy of a little-nothing-janitor for someone with actual
achievements.

Andre Jute
No mercy for a slimy stalker

*******
FIRST, GRAY GLASSER'S LIST OF WORTHLESS PETER WIECK'S CRIMES:

wrote:

Peter Wieck wrote:

On Sep 18, 12:28 pm, wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote:

[...]

AND HERE IS WORTHLESS PETER WIECK'S ABUSIVE REPLY:

Andre Jute) wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Sep 20, 2:07 am, Laurence Payne NOSPAMlpayne1ATdsl.pipex.com
wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:37:20 -0700, Peter Wieck wrote:
In this country, there are generally two common definitions of a
"Gentleman": One being the sort who rests his weight on his elbows
whilst screwing someone, and the other being a 'remittance man' sort
who need not work for a living. I would be neither, and would never
claim to it.

You DON'T take the weight on your elbows? Ah well, if you don't
actually wipe your cock on the curtains you may still qualify.

I don't imagine someone as humourless as Worthless Wiecky gets laid
all that often, or, considering his age and girth, at all.

One of the paradoxes of human nature is that men with a sense of
humour do better with women. There is the example of Karl Marx, who
was very ugly, but who had a good sense of humour, and thus a lot of
success with women.

Worthless Wiecky has been ****ting on the carpet in RAT, RAO and UKRA
for two years now. Surely, Laurence, this isn't the first time you've
noticed that the thieving little scumbag isn't a gentleman?

Andre Jute
Pavement pooper scooper enforcer

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Andre Jute wrote:
Worthless Peter Wieck in response to a post by Gray Glasser listing
Worthless Wiecky's stalking, his cyberbullying, and his attempts at
blackmail, sent an abusive reply full of smoke and mirrors.

{stipulated, snipped for good taste}

You know, Andre, for someone with the notable acclaim you seem to
rest on, for the worldwide respect you claim to command, your rather
heated pursuit of Mr Wieck in these fora should be beneath you.

He is an individual with a hobbycraft interest, who posts you USENet
for his activities. You, on the other hand, would appear, by your
website, to play at a much higher level. With considerable worldwide
recognition and support.

By your pursuit of Mr Wieck, you have given him far more recognition
and credibility than he would have otherwise have assumed, but more
importantly, you raise questions about your own stature and intent.

After all, to quote the prophet Lujack: Eagles don't hunt flies.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com

I'm thinking that Jute the uncouth has alienated so many people that Peter
should advertise at Kutztown that he's AKA "Worthless Wiecky"

Nousiane and I often wear nametags with our Middiot-borne borg-names at
local audio club meetings. Gets a lot of laughs!

Worthless Peter Wieck in response to a post by Gray
Glasser listing Worthless Wiecky's stalking, his
cyberbullying, and his attempts at blackmail, sent an
abusive reply full of smoke and mirrors.

snip equally repulsive weirdness

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com

I'm thinking that Jute the uncouth has alienated so many people that Peter
should advertise at Kutztown that he's AKA "Worthless Wiecky"

Although you and I have had our differences, Arny, I have to agree
here. Peter couldn't BUY this kind of promotional buzz.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"D Peter Maus" wrote in
message

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ups.com

I'm thinking that Jute the uncouth has alienated so many
people that Peter should advertise at Kutztown that he's
AKA "Worthless Wiecky"

Although you and I have had our differences, Arny, I
have to agree here. Peter couldn't BUY this kind of
promotional buzz.

It was a good thing that my coffee cup was long-emptied when I read Jute's
most recent diatribe. Jute has taken his already legendary lack of
self-awareness to new depths!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Who keeps crooks like Worthless Wiecky out of Kutztown?

On Sep 20, 7:56 am, D Peter Maus wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:
Worthless Peter Wieck in response to a post by Gray Glasser listing
Worthless Wiecky's stalking, his cyberbullying, and his attempts at
blackmail, sent an abusive reply full of smoke and mirrors.

{stipulated, snipped for good taste}

All right, you agree Wieck is slime and the accusations are proven
against him; you so stipulate. A pity I toocannot draw a curtain over
the distasteful slime of Peter Wieck's crime.

You know, Andre, for someone with the notable acclaim you seem to
rest on, for the worldwide respect you claim to command,

I never rest on my laurels, D Peter, and I make no claims. You can
read whatever I put on my netsite and draw your own conclusion.

your rather
heated pursuit of Mr Wieck in these fora should be beneath you.

Why should putting down a bully who assaults free speech and tries to
blackmail his victim into silence be beneath any intellectual? Surely
an attack on free speech is the first order of business for any
intellectual. The blackmail: Worthless Wiecky, without any provocation
from me, hounds my posts for two years with hundreds of messages and
then offers to desist if I will say what he wants me to say in the
manner he wants me to say it. Do I need to explain how that is a
fascist assault on free speech?

He is an individual with a hobbycraft interest, who posts you USENet
for his activities. You, on the other hand, would appear, by your
website, to play at a much higher level. With considerable worldwide
recognition and support.

Sure, that's what's problem here. Worthless Wiecky is a stalker. The
talentless little man thinks that by denigrating me, by "controlling"
me, his talentless, worthless person will appear to be greater than my
achievements. It's the dreams of stalkers everywhe to live in the
skin of the beloved, and when the beloved finds them boring, to
assassinate him. In short, Wieck's assaults on free speech are driven
by a diseased envy.

By your pursuit of Mr Wieck, you have given him far more recognition
and credibility than he would have otherwise have assumed,

Raise your eyes, D Peter, to the horison and beyond. Search engines
will find Worthless Wiecky for a long time and undercut his dignity,
which is important to him because it all he has. People in the
communities where he was once appreciated (among other reasons for his
large-scale bribery, literally buying loyalty with weekly presents),
will first close around him, and then start wondering about the fire
indicated by the smoke. A couple of smart traders have already written
to me privately to insist they have no connection with Wieck; they
don't want to share the fate of dealers on RAT who identified too
closely with the Magnequest Scum.

but more
importantly, you raise questions about your own stature and intent.

Nah, the sort of people impressed with stature don't matter to me, and
the ones who do matter to me are very bright indeed, far too
intelligent to mistake my intent. The greater danger is that they will
say, Gee, Andre, after whom sovereign governments sent assassins for
his moral stand, is slipping when his only "enemy" is some little
janitor from some little PA town.

(Life can get quite boring when all your enemies are dead or living in
disgrace without their pensions...)

In any event, when an intellectual's dignity becomes more important
than his message, he has already lost the battle, the war, and all
utility to society. I learned that from another janitor, one Ron
Bales, a footsoldier in the Magnequest Mob, and when I later went
around systematically dealing with the immoral fellow-travellers of
the scumbag Mike LaFevre, I let Ron off; he later became a most useful
member of AGA.

After all, to quote the prophet Lujack: Eagles don't hunt flies.

I've heard that (do tell more about Lujack -- a television character?)
but it is false logic. A more appropriate saying in the circumstances
is: All that is required for evil to triumph is for good people to
remain silent. I have always taken the view that in any assault on
free speech, fundamental liberty is challenged. Strong reaction
follows inevitably.

I do hope, D Peter, that I have not wasted my time being reasonable; a
few witty put-downs are so much quicker to write. It would be awful if
I misunderstood you and you were indeed standing up for Worthless
Wiecky's right to be a slimy stalker, character assassin and
blackmailer, a thug on free speech.

But, if I read you right, thanks for trying to be helpful.

Andre Jute
Visit Andre Jute at http://members.lycos.co.uk/fiultra/

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The Krooborg shows why it hates and fears everything with a hint of
sophistication.

Nousiane[sic] and I often wear nametags with our Middiot[sic]-borne[sic] borg-names at
local audio club meetings.

Sometimes a post like this one brings you up short as you wonder how a
creature like Arnii Krooborg can be allowed to run free in the world....

"Audio club meetings", Arnii? I suppose you're the champion nose-picker
in the entire Detroit metro area.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Kroo****, being your favorite.