Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
charles rollo charles rollo is offline
Junior Member

Location: NYC
Default Full Music 211 tube failure

Recently my amps trannies were melted when the 211 failed. With less than 150 hours on the tube but past the 30 day warrantee.
I bought the tubes in Oct. 2009 from Grant Fidelity. however never used them until well after the 30 day time frame. Which Grant was aware of.
One tube shorted and took out the output and high voltage trannies. Costing me $1500 to repair.
Neither Grant Fidelity nor Full Music will care after the 30 days expires. For $500 one would think that the Manf. or north American distributor would make ammends because of the damage done. Something fishy going on as the distributor.
No no and no is the answer from them. Buyer beware. Stay away.

charles