Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default Krooger's Blog

http://www.iwebtool.com/shortcut/643

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

http://www.iwebtool.com/shortcut/643

Look at the stats on the right side. It shows who posts there the most.
#2 is Arnie, "The **** Vocvano"

So, it appears there is even a more feces malignant person (someone
named Dave, obviously not our Dave) than our beloved ARnie roaming this
world.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

George M. Middius wrote:
http://www.iwebtool.com/shortcut/643

I'm doubtful, George; the spelling and punctuation are too good (no
Krooglish here). It seems more to have originated from someone of your
education. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

http://www.iwebtool.com/shortcut/643

I'm doubtful, George; the spelling and punctuation are too good (no
Krooglish here). It seems more to have originated from someone of your
education. ;-)

I have no education, unlike you. I was born with a perfect knowledge of
such subjects.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Yes, you are as ****tidiot savant.