Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
reeper[_2_] reeper[_2_] is offline

Default Brown Sugar

Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
Sold in a market down in new orleans.
Scarred old slaver know hes doin alright.
Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should
A-huh.

Drums beating, cold english blood runs hot,
Lady of the house wondrin where its gonna stop.
House boy knows that hes doin alright.
You should a heard him just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a black girl should
A-huh.

I bet your mama was a tent show queen, and all her boy
Friends were sweet sixteen.
Im no schoolboy but I know what I like,
You should have heard me just around midnight.

Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like a, just like a black girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like, just like a black girl should.

Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
roman roman is offline

On Jun 13, 6:53 am, sam booka X2 wrote:
reeper tapped the mic and legroups.com:

[...]

I hear Hillary is looking for the next "Don't Stop Thinkin' About
Tomorrow..." theme song. Have you submitted it yet?

I just shared my podcast playlist with her

Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
trailertrash trailertrash is offline

"sam booka X2" wrote in message
Odds are she will select Buck Cherry's hit, "I Like The Cocaine" anyways.

this is a true story
one time, I was looking for a pseudonym for something
I came up with buck cherry because it was easy to say and remember

come to find out, it IS someone's stage name already
but it's true, I thought it up on my own... haha

BUCK CHERRRRRYYYYYY

ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the stage

BUCK CHERRRYYYYYY

Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
Gidney N. Cloyd Gidney N. Cloyd is offline

trailertrash wrote:

come to find out, it IS someone's stage name already
but it's true, I thought it up on my own... haha

BUCK CHERRRRRYYYYYY

's an obvious Spoonerism. Rail, Rail Hock and Hole!

Spoonerism trivial for trailertrash -- needs some other wordplay algorithm.
Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:16:47 -0400, reeper wrote
(in article .com):

[...]

Thanks for that. I knew about every 3-4 word.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
cybercat cybercat is offline

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Yeah, me too. I thought it was "how come you dance
so good."

I used to dance to it at Teen Center when I was maybe 13
years old. I had no idea what I was dancing to lol

Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.audio.pro,cakewalk.coffeehouse
roman roman is offline

On Jun 14, 12:10 pm, "Gidney N. Cloyd"
wrote:
trailertrash wrote:
come to find out, it IS someone's stage name already
but it's true, I thought it up on my own... haha

BUCK CHERRRRRYYYYYY

's an obvious Spoonerism. Rail, Rail Hock and Hole!

Spoonerism trivial for trailertrash -- needs some other wordplay algorithm.

trailertrash cornpone tastes the best, "lots of quality food stamp
corn stuff"

ok, you mean like, trailertrash_tammy

now that's got an edge on it!

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Marc Wielage Marc Wielage is offline

On Jun 14, 2007, Ty Ford commented:

Thanks for that. I knew about every 3-4 word.
------------------------------snip------------------------------

We recently finished working on the new Rolling Stones concert film, and I
must've heard that song at least 100 times during the post. Never had an
idea any of the words except for the chorus!

Now I know...

--MFW

RIP James Brown [email protected] Pro Audio 2 December 26th 06 06:44 PM
Sam Brown JWelsh3374 Pro Audio 14 December 14th 03 11:40 AM
Brown Getters... Syl Vacuum Tubes 20 October 8th 03 06:47 AM
SSL EQ (brown/black/G???) Mike Hartung Pro Audio 5 September 10th 03 09:28 PM
sugar ray...jay leno xy Pro Audio 12 July 17th 03 01:42 AM