Tavish Muldoon

Default KDS-630 CD Jammed

Hello,

I have a kds-630 by JVC in my car. I had a CD in it. It was playing
for a while, then I switched to the radio. Then tried the CD again
later on - it would not play. I tried ejecting it (it said EJECTING)-
it would try, then eventually go back to saying 'LOADING'.

Now it does not play and I cannot eject the CD. I see no manual
eject.

Either the CD is warped (how did that happen?) or the eject is not
working. Any way to retrieve my CD or get this this working.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

Tavish Muldoon