Don Cooper

Default "The Campaign Game" (audio content)

In 1984, I was involved in a radio play called "The Campaign Game". It
featured Eli Wallach, and it was about a fictional Presidential race. At
that time, video games were all the rage, and the play reflected that.

I recorded and mixed it. The whole production took about a month
(probably 20 days of work). It paid some bills for me at the time, as I
was officially freelance, although I worked in certain studios almost
every day.

It aired on NPR. It also came out on cassette.

Does anyone remember hearing this? Or anything about it?