Garry Miller

Default mazda anti theft

Hi I work at my dads body shop. A few days ago we got a 1992 Mazda 929. N
it it has an anti theft radio. We need to unhook the battery. But we cant
get ahold of the owner to find out if he has a code or not. I was wondering
if there isnt a code n the radio then will it go into anti theft mode?? N e
help is apperciated.

Thanks
Matt Miller

Rasmus

"Garry Miller" wrote in message
I was wondering
if there isnt a code n the radio then will it go into anti theft mode??

Think once:
Imagine such a code existed, how much woth do you think the anti theft
function would be worth?
Right: Absolutely NOTHING...

What you CAN do is to contact Mazda in your country, and ask them what to
do. That's (hopefully) the only solution!

I use a fake senderaddress, hence unfortunately you can't reply to me by
mail.
The reason for this is 1200+ spam mails every week.

Matt Miller

well its to late now. and your answer im wondering what the hell your
talkin about?? I never said n e thing bout some all powerful code all i
asked was wether or not it would go into anti-theft mode if there wasnt a
code n it cause the manual said that u didnt have to put one n.

Matt