Wylie

Default The Speaker and Stereo Store has Gallo Loudspeakers!

The much praised Gallo Reference 3 speakers can be heard at The Speaker
and Stereo Store in Saint Louis Missouri. So can the Nucleus Micros,
the A'Diva, and the Due'.
In business since 1980, but no longer a storefront, we are now a home
based business that focuses on 2 channel audio and home theater
components with such brands as Parasound (JC-1s and A-21 on demo), Pass
Labs (X250.5 and X2.5 on demo). We have a rudimentary website at
www.speakerandstereostore.com which is adequate, as we are not primarily
an internet business. For example we only sell you Gallo or Parasound
when we are the nearest dealer to you. Some other brands can be shipped
nationwide.

Wylie Williams
The Speaker and Stereo Store
314-692-2230