Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
Robert Morein Robert Morein is offline

Default "no useful info" is an antisemite

Technically, I'm not forging anything.
My take is this: "no useful info" harassed me on alt.solar.photovoltaic.

I responded, and continue to respond, by making posts with the nom de guerre
"no useful info".
As "no useful info" has perhaps discovered, this is not, by the conventions
of usenet, a forgery. I am using neither his real name nor his email
address, nor have I tampered with the headers in any other way.
Consequently, his complaints by "no useful info" to my ISP and news provider
were unanswered.

I suggested to "no useful info" that we bury the hatchet,
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+h...ul+author:i n
fo&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=4-Wdne5BS6jNOETdRVn2gA%40giganews.com&rnum=1

and he responded "just put an X in the center of your forehead"

"no useful info" is an antisemite, and into hate speech, as the below posts
reveal:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+j...uthor:info& h
l=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=u_s_e_n_e_t-C0E8B4.15302708062004%40news-central.dca.
giganews.com&rnum=2

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=+j...uthor:info& h
l=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=u_s_e_n_e_t-C6C9DC.12553721062004%40news-central.dca.
giganews.com&rnum=6

A word to "no useful info": If you post a message indicating you are
agreeable to a truce, I shall be pleased to leave your identity alone.
I have no particular interest in harassing you, except as a reaction to what
I perceive as extremely sarcastic, condescending, and belittling responses
to my posts -- responses that indeed questioned my right to post.

"no useful info" wrote in message
I would never use X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1409
although "Robert Morein" who regularly posts in
rec.audio.opinion, rec.arts.movies.production.sound,
rec.audio.marketplace, misc.writing.screenplays and delights in forging
posts, does

"no useful info" wrote:

"no useful info" wrote in message

"no useful info" wrote:

Be patient. Sometimes it takes a few weeks for them to

tell
you
****
off.

the voice of experience. is that what happened with Brian

L.
McCarty

Robert Morein, I have filed with the U.S. Secret Service.

Let's
see
how
you
like them on your back.

good for you. Be patient. Sometimes it takes a few weeks for

them
tell you to **** off.

in the meantime enjoy all that excellent advice you've been

getting.
lol. and do get plenty of good homeowners insurance.

Sorry, I'm not sure this posted properly:
good for you. Be patient. Sometimes it takes a few weeks for

them
tell you to **** off.

it's not like you've ever posted properly bobbie, you have a bad

attitude.

that's more than evident, but thank you for admitting it.

Indeed, Morein, you have a bad attitude, and now I'm paying you back by
forging other posters. You'll never figure it out, and you wll install

your
system with expensive code mistakes.

Have a good day, Robert Morein. You're in for a lot of trouble.

Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
Robert Morein Robert Morein is offline

Forgery by Brian L. McCarty.

Bob Morein
(215) 646-4894

Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
[email protected] dah5920@gmail.com is offline

Robert Morein wrote:
Forgery by Robert Morein.

Bob Morein
(215) 646-4894

Sylvan Morein, DDS wrote:
"corks" wrote:
email read and noted - pity there are so any losers around with nothing
better to do than screw up what was once a ng

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Quite a number of uncomplimentary posts have appeared in my name,
upsetting "Corks" and others. These posts are forgeries, made by Brian L.
McCarty, who is a yank who resides in Cairns. McCarty makes most of these
forgeries from an Australian company, a Highwinds Media news server. I
post from Giganews, a U.S. company. For those of you who are not adroit at
examining headers, it may not be obvious what is a forgery, and what it
not. Here's how to tell:

Sorry for the problems created by my son, Robert Morein, mr. Corks.

The subject of your post however is grossly in error. "Colleague" would
seem to be an incorrect description of my sick son:

col·league n
a person somebody works with, especially in a professional or skilled job

My son Robert Morein works with no one, and has never worked a day in his
life. And he's neither professional nor skilled, and barely a person.

Indeed, his only "collegial" experience resulted in his unsuccessfully suing
his professors, his university, and wasting tens of thousands of MY hard
earned dollars.

Australians have no colleague in Robert Morein.

Local police have suggested that their WARNING FLYER about my sick son
Robert Morein be circulated to the areas where he's been stalking people.
This is the same flyer they circulated around our Philadelphia
neighbourhood.

http://photosbysylvan.fotopic.net/c1070076.html

Dr. Sylvan Morein, DDS

I agree that sick ****s like Robert Morein need to be exposed and
eliminated.

We can return civility to hi-fi discussion groups by a complete purge
of lazy asshole stalker mother****ers like Robert Morein.

Someone like Robert Morein who's made tens of thousands of abusive
posts to the usenet is clearly a stalker and net terrorist.

He even looks like a useless cocksucker
http://photosbysylvan.fotopic.net/c1070076.html

Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 2 Sep 2006 22:32:05 -0700, wrote:

He even looks like a useless cocksucker
http://photosbysylvan.fotopic.net/c1070076.html

Oh I don't know. He doesn't look THAT useless. :-)

Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
ClownKiller ClownKiller is offline

In article . com,
wrote:

Robert Morein wrote:
Forgery by Robert Morein.

Bob Morein
(215) 646-4894

[...]

The "tens of thousands of abusive posts" were mostly made by jackass
mcCarty sockpuppets, you ****ing moron. Pull your head out of your
sorry ass and STFU!!!!!

Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

ClownKiller said:

The "tens of thousands of abusive posts" were mostly made by jackass
mcCarty sockpuppets, you ****ing moron. Pull your head out of your
sorry ass and STFU!!!!!

What did you say?

mcCarty sockpuppets

What was that?

mcCarty sockpuppets

Yeah, that's what I thought.

--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 06:47:56 -0700, ClownKiller
wrote:

The "tens of thousands of abusive posts" were mostly made by jackass
mcCarty sockpuppets, you ****ing moron. Pull your head out of your
sorry ass and STFU!!!!!

Maybe you should be out killing more clowns.
Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
bassett bassett is offline

"Mr Fox" wrote in message

Are you trying to suggest that it's possible to determine a persons
ability to perform fellatio from a photograph?

Please Mr Fox, I know this shella, who can suck a golf ball up a garden
hose, will that do.
bassett

Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
Mr Fox Mr Fox is offline

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:31:14 +1000, "bassett"
wrote:

"Mr Fox" wrote in message

Are you trying to suggest that it's possible to determine a persons
ability to perform fellatio from a photograph?

Please Mr Fox, I know this shella, who can suck a golf ball up a garden
hose, will that do.
bassett

Have you got a photograph of that?

I knew a girl with lips that screamed "perfect blow job", but when it
came to the doing the businses

WAIT
this is getting personal, I refer you to
Eeyore who can probably relate similar experiences more comfortably

Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi

On 1 Oct 2006 06:28:35 +0200, Mr Fox wrote:

I knew a girl with lips that screamed "perfect blow job", but when it
came to the doing the businses

WAIT
this is getting personal, I refer you to
Eeyore who can probably relate similar experiences more comfortably

GIRLS do blow jobs too? :-)
Posted to alt.solar.photovoltaic,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.marketplace,aus.hi-fi
bassett bassett is offline

wrote:

"Mr Fox" wrote in message

Are you trying to suggest that it's possible to determine a persons
ability to perform fellatio from a photograph?

Please Mr Fox, I know this shella, who can suck a golf ball up a garden
hose, will that do.
bassett

Have you got a photograph of that?

I knew a girl with lips that screamed "perfect blow job", but when it
came to the doing the businses

WAIT
this is getting personal, I refer you to
Eeyore who can probably relate similar experiences more comfortably

We borrowed the golf ball from "Eeyore"

bassett