Posted to rec.audio.car

Default Daisy chaining amps?

Could I somehow use two amps to push my one subwoofer?
Maybe 'bridge' or wire the two amps in a parallel circuit or a series?

Anyone ever tried this?

Would it work?

It's a 500 watt sub, a 350, and a 200 watt amp.

Thanks guys,
-Alex

Posted to rec.audio.car

I know I can bridge speakers on either one of the amps, is that what
you mean by bridge-able?

Invert one amp -- I'm not familiar, with this, can you expand a bit, or
is there somewhere online I can read up on it?

Thank you very much,
-Alex