robert casey

Default AudioKarma forums still alive, but you must use the ip address

http://65.219.61.150/ will take you there.
Seems that someone screwed up with the domain name.

Thanks to Steve D for finding this link.
robert casey

robert casey wrote:
http://65.219.61.150/ will take you there.
Seems that someone screwed up with the domain name.

Thanks to Steve D for finding this link.

More craziness, the adm says that the IP to use is
http://204.10.140.18/
as the one I mentioned before might end up taking you
some place you might not want to go to.
Patrick Turner

robert casey wrote:

robert casey wrote:
http://65.219.61.150/ will take you there.
Seems that someone screwed up with the domain name.

Thanks to Steve D for finding this link.

More craziness, the adm says that the IP to use is
http://204.10.140.18/
as the one I mentioned before might end up taking you
some place you might not want to go to.

I was able to lodge an application to take part in AudioKarma
discussions at the 65.219.61.150 address.

Maybe they won't have me; I have not heard
back from them; not a worry.

Patrick Turner.

robert casey

Maybe they won't have me; I have not heard
back from them; not a worry.

More likely they are too busy sorting out this IP mess
to do your application just yet. Give them time.
Patrick Turner

robert casey wrote:

Maybe they won't have me; I have not heard
back from them; not a worry.

More likely they are too busy sorting out this IP mess
to do your application just yet. Give them time.

Its OK, They are open for business for me.

Not a great amount I really wanna reply to though.

And I much prefer the bulletin board simple plain text set up we have
here at r.a.t.

Like all these private forum chat groups its all too slow to use.

Patrick Turner.