007

Default WTB: NOS CV 4108

If you have any of these beauties, I'm looking for a matched pair or two.
Must be NOS only (and quiet).
Joe

Fred Nachbaur

007 wrote:
If you have any of these beauties, I'm looking for a matched pair or two.
Must be NOS only (and quiet).
Joe

Here's a possibility (not much time left though...)

| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Mark Harriss

Fred Nachbaur wrote:

007 wrote:
If you have any of these beauties, I'm looking for a matched pair or two.
Must be NOS only (and quiet).
Joe

Here's a possibility (not much time left though...)

Yup, you missed out big time on those ones!!
Ruud Broens

Pssst. If you check the German e-Bay, such tubes
will frequently come up at better prices..
W his per
Rudy
"Mark Harriss" wrote in message
: Fred Nachbaur wrote:
:
:
:
: 007 wrote:
: If you have any of these beauties, I'm looking for a matched pair or
two.
: Must be NOS only (and quiet).
: Joe
:
: Here's a possibility (not much time left though...)
: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3048730759
:
:
:
: Yup, you missed out big time on those ones!!