Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default Top 100 Reasons For Despising Arnie

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:
On Feb 4, 10:26 am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Boon" wrote in message

In Marc's case he has more than 100 reasons to despise me. Look all
the
times I've caught him in some despicable lie even just this week!

On Feb 4, 1:59?am, wrote:
On Feb 3, 8:41?pm, Herbert Hoover
wrote:

Interesting that our self-admitted coward is now on the attack.

This deserves a thread all it's own!!!
snip............... There are many reasons to
despise
Arny...his homophobia is Reason #35.
?Where did Arny ever say he was afraid of homosexuals?

Ya got to understand that any heterosexual who says anything that
can be
possibly interpreted as being critical of the homosexual lifestyle
or any
person who happens to be homosexual is one knee jerk away from being
branded
a homophobe.

Being "critical" of the homosexual lifestyle" is one clue to GOIA's
homophobia. There is no such thing. That would be like me criticizing
the "insane lifestyle". As we all know, each insane person is insane
in their own unique way. ;-)

One dead giveaway of bigotry is when a person brings up another person's
orientation in an out of context, gratiuatous way. Hmmm... Where have I
seen that happen lately?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Jenn said:

One dead giveaway of bigotry is when a person brings up another person's
orientation in an out of context, gratiuatous way. Hmmm... Where have I
seen that happen lately?

Arnii's respect for others' individuality is a thing of legend. Where's that
list?

Top Ten Reasons Krooger Won't Get Treatment Boon Audio Opinions 1 January 24th 09 12:13 AM
10 reasons why republicans suck Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 5 February 18th 06 02:08 AM
About Arnie K tubeguy Audio Opinions 184 July 22nd 05 07:40 AM
More reasons the UN is a failure. Michael McKelvy Audio Opinions 8 December 12th 03 08:00 PM