Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Aid and comfort for Scottie and the rest of the idiots

A real poll question: What do you think should be our next President's most
important trait?

Here are the real poll results:

Commitment to developing renewable energy sources -- 12%
Strong knowledge of international affairs -- 22%
Wants to unite our fractious political parties -- 6%
Will resist raising any taxes for any reason -- 16%
Should be a devout Chrisitan -- 37%
other -- the remainder

Sorry, I don't know whose poll it was. But the results show that the
Scotties of the world are 'right'.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 27 Oct, 19:53, George M. Middius wrote:
A real poll question: What do you think should be our next President's most
important trait?

Here are the real poll results:

Commitment to developing renewable energy sources -- 12%
Strong knowledge of international affairs -- 22%
Wants to unite our fractious political parties -- 6%
Will resist raising any taxes for any reason -- 16%
Should be a devout Chrisitan -- 37%
other -- the remainder

Sorry, I don't know whose poll it was. But the results show that the
Scotties of the world are 'right'.

Kroo**** in '12 !!
It's a lock
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Witless has a yap attack.

But if you compared the candidates, Obama has done far more
touting of his Christian faith than McCain.

Gee, I wonder why.

The only critter more ignorant than a "real small-town American" is a real
big-city kneejerk republican asshole.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 28, 4:16�pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 27 Oct, 19:53, George M. Middius wrote:
A real poll question: What do you think should be our next President's most
important trait?

Here are the real poll results:

Commitment to developing renewable energy sources -- 12%
Strong knowledge of international affairs -- 22%
Wants to unite our fractious political parties -- 6%
Will resist raising any taxes for any reason -- 16%
Should be a devout Chrisitan -- 37%
other -- the remainder

Sorry, I don't know whose poll it was. But the results show that the
Scotties of the world are 'right'.

Kroo**** in '12 !!
It's a lock

The Hughley thing was funny attacking Palin for being a Christian
and claiming "isn't it time that we find the right guy" instead of
another Christian.
But if you compared the candidates, Obama has done far more
touting of his Christian faith than McCain.

Yeah, that wouldn't have anything to do with all of the ignorant
assholes calling him a Muslim, would it.

Boon

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 28, 11:47*pm, Vinylanach wrote:
On Oct 28, 4:16 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

[...]

http://www.stopthesmears.com/site/blog_entry/296/

"Just last Friday, a woman told Senator John McCain at a town-hall-
style meeting, “I have read about him,” and “he’s an Arab.” Mr. McCain
corrected her."

"Until this month, the man who is widely credited with starting the
cyberwhisper campaign that still dogs Mr. Obama was a secondary
character in news reports, with deep explorations of his background
largely confined to liberal blogs."

"But an appearance in a documentary-style program on the Fox News
Channel watched by three million people last week thrust the man, Andy
Martin, and his past into the foreground. The program allowed Mr.
Martin to assert falsely and without challenge that Mr. Obama had once
trained to overthrow the government."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/13/us.../13martin.html

Typical 2pid. There are only two paths he knows. The first is where
some right-wingnut blog reports something that people of normal
intelligence would laugh at. When challenged, 2pid quotes some other
right-wingnut blog which quotes the first as proof of the first blog's
claim. In this case, 2pid uses someone's having to fight off a whisper
campaign as 'proof' of some imagined defect.

Sadly, 2pid's vote will count even though he has the 'mind' of a child.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Oct 28, 4:16 pm, "ScottW" wrote:
[...]

Sadly, there are millions just like him.

Boon