Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie Witlessmongrel waxes retarded

Witless, after your display of epochal ignorance today, I'm wondering just
how ****ing stupid you can really be. See if you recognize any of the
following partial famous lines. Any educated person would have no problem
getting most of them.

" .... or give me death!"

"Frankly, my dear...."

"It's not over till ..."

"Something is rotten in the state..."

"... swords into ploughshares."

"When you get to a fork in the road..."

"... is a jealous mistress."

"You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise...."

"... everything except temptation."

"... and elephants never forget."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 26, 11:20*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Witless, after your display of epochal ignorance today, I'm wondering just
how ****ing stupid you can really be. See if you recognize any of the
following partial famous lines. Any educated person would have no problem
getting most of them.

" .... or give me death!"

"Frankly, my dear...."

"It's not over till ..."

"Something is rotten in the state..."

"... swords into ploughshares."

"When you get to a fork in the road..."

"... is a jealous mistress."

"You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise...."

"... everything except temptation."

"... and elephants never forget."

You forgot the most pertinent one to 2pid:

"Stupid is as..."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Witless, after your display of epochal ignorance today, I'm wondering just
how ****ing stupid you can really be. See if you recognize any of the
following partial famous lines. Any educated person would have no problem
getting most of them.

" .... or give me death!"

"Frankly, my dear...."

"It's not over till ..."

"Something is rotten in the state..."

"... swords into ploughshares."

"When you get to a fork in the road..."

"... is a jealous mistress."

"You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise...."

"... everything except temptation."

"... and elephants never forget."

You forgot the most pertinent one to 2pid:

"Stupid is as..."

Yes indeed. Scottie doesn't know that one either, I'm afraid.