Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Daniel Fox Daniel Fox is offline

Default FS: Vintage Bozak B-305 Speakers

These were made by Bozak of Norwalk, Connecticut in the late 50's. The
are unmodified, all original, untampered with, and in very nice
condition for their age. They sat in the living room of an elderly
audiophile for the last few decades. I have no room for them. They
each contain 2 12" woofers, a midrange (5"?), and 4 tweeters mounted on
crossbars over the woofers. These were some of the most sought after
and state of the art speakers of their time. The low end extension is
claimed to be 35Hz and it sure feels that way. They are not perfect -
one has some scuffing on the top of the walnut finished cabinet, one
has a loose trim piece in the rear - but the finish still looks very
beautiful.

Here is a pictu

(PLEASE NOTE: This is not a picture of my B-305's, but an identical
one of the same era - but that's ok because at 70 lbs and 37" wide, 18"
deep, and 31" tall each you'll have to come see them! I'm sure not
going to ship them.)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2002-..._fullview1.jpg

Boston area pick up only. Asking $500 or best reasonable offer.

Daniel Fox

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
Daniel Fox Daniel Fox is offline

Default FS: Vintage Bozak B-305 Speakers PRICE DROP

PRICE DROP

Daniel Fox wrote:
[...]

Boston area pick up only. Asking $300 or best reasonable offer.

Daniel Fox

PRICE DROP