Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Steven R. Rochlin

Default .Mid-Feb Reviews Now Online.

Hi Everyone,

i just added Enjoy the Music.com's Mid-February update of the Review
Magazine online and includes Bolder Cable's modified Slim Devices Squeezebox
2 network music player! This very popular device has been professionally
modified and our reviews shows you the advantages. See the Mid-February
issue of our Review Magazine at www.EnjoyTheMusic.com/magazine/

In The News!

Enjoy the Music.com's Industry News page is updated every weekday and now
includes Gryphon Trident, The Orchard mastering, Thorens TD 350, Ecosse
Cables, Grammy Awards...plus much more! Of course in the end what really
matters is that you...

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com
http://www.EnjoyTheCinema.com

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
AZ Nomad

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:22:51 GMT, Steven R. Rochlin wrote:

Hi Everyone,

i just added Enjoy the Music.com's Mid-February update of the Review
Magazine online and includes Bolder Cable's modified Slim Devices Squeezebox
2 network music player! This very popular device has been professionally
modified and our reviews shows you the advantages. See the Mid-February

forwarded to for violation of the AUP against spam.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger

wrote:

Hi Everyone,

i just added Enjoy the Music.com's Mid-February update
of the Review Magazine online and includes Bolder
Cable's modified Slim Devices Squeezebox 2 network music
player! This very popular device has been professionally
modified and our reviews shows you the advantages. See
the Mid-February

forwarded to for violation of the AUP
against spam.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazin...squeezebox.htm

"Since I've just (essentially) slammed the switching power supply, I feel
the need to point out the obvious. 99% of the populous won't be able to hear
the difference between the switching and the linear power supplies because
their systems don't have sufficient resolution for the switching power
supplies artifacts to be heard. It's only when you get into the high end
realm of audio do the differences become clearly audible. This is no
different than when you get into the high end realm of anything, Wines,
Furs, High Definition Home Theatre, Jewelry or any market where true
‘premium' goods can be found. The differences are there but you have to
develop your skills to see, hear, smell or taste a discernable difference."

Needs to be forwarded someplace for violation of common sense!