dcoff

You might check the new http://www.theaudioforum.com/ BB. Someone there had
a similar problem and question. They sent the unit back to AR. In fact,
this is the third time I've heard that story on the VT-100.

"Scott R." wrote in message
Posted this a while back and a guy from Reno answered by email. I'd like

talk with you. Please email me, I've lost your contact info.

The lvcm.com email is no longer valid, but I can be reached at
.

ref:
From: Scott R )
Subject: Where in Nevada to get my Audio Research VT-100 fixed?
This is the only article in this thread
Newsgroups: rec.audio.tubes
Date: 2003-11-15 10:18:36 PST

Hooked something up wrong a few years back, and my buddy who was facing

that
direction said he saw a flash/puff of smoke come out of the amp. I spun
around and unplugged it immediately. It hasn't been on since. I've been

sick
about it.

Anyway, I seriously miss the sound of that amp. How do I go about getting

it
fixed in the wilderness of Nevada? Anybody have any leads.

Scott