~^Johnny^~

Default why are salesmen such idiots? BECAUSE ALF, YOU ARE A JERK

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:05:07 -0500, thelizman
wrote:

How can you express interest in something you don't know about?

Straw man. To want to learn is to express interest.
--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
Maybe I should ask Radio Shack. They claim they've got answers;
but frankly, if Radio Shack were our provider, we'd _really_ be in
trouble now, wouldn't we?
~~~~~~~~
~^Johnny^~

Default why are salesmen such idiots?

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:47:13 GMT, "James Sweet"
wrote:

I had a Jensen breifly

The only 'Jensen' I like is Jenny Jenssen. :-)
http://www.septimus.no/

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
Maybe I should ask Radio Shack. They claim they've got answers;
but frankly, if Radio Shack were our provider, we'd _really_ be in
trouble now, wouldn't we?
~~~~~~~~
thelizman

wrote:

How can you express interest in something you don't know about?

Straw man. To want to learn is to express interest.

First, don't use terms you don't know about, in this case, "straw man".

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html

Second, that was a rhetorical question. It's not meant to be answered,
its meant to posit a idea, or draw a conclusion.

Third, you just joined a thread that is weeks old.

Fourth, you crossposted it to groups which probably were happy to see
this thread die.

Finally, do you plan on always being a noob?

--
thelizman "I didn't steal the FAQ either"

Before you ask a question, check the FAQs for this newsgroup at
http://www.mobileaudio.com/rac-faq. It contains over a decade and
a half of knowledge.

teamROCS Car Audio Forums http://www.teamrocs.com/caraudio/
teamROCS Car Audio News http://www.teamrocs.com/news/
"It's about the music, stupid"

This post is Copyright (C) 2004. Reproduction of its content anywhere
other than usenet without the express written permission of the author
is forbidden.