Carl Saiyed

Default "Whining" noise

My 76 Aspen kicked the bucket last week, so I pulled out the HU, amp, sub,
rear speakers, and wires for the amp, and installed them in my 93 Dynasty.
Install was smooth and it sounded great with the ingition switch in the ON
position.

Turn the car on, and there is a slight whining coming from all 6 speakers
(not counting the sub). More so from the rear speakers. It gets louder the
faster you revv the engine.

All stock speaker wires were used for speakers. Front 4 are stock speakers,
rears are Boston 6x9's. For now I have disconnected the rear speakers and
the noise is only audible between songs. The noise does not come from the
sub. If you turn the volume up, the noise gets louder. HU is an Aiwa
CDC-x417, I did buy a wiring harness for this car, I used butt connectors,
there are no exposed wires and all connections are tight.

I was thinking it could be a ground problem, but I would really like some
ideas before I rip the dash apart again, the Dynasty isn't nearly as easy as
my Aspen.

Also, would it over load my deck to hook my rear speakers to the front
channel? They don't seem to be able to handle the bass when I turn it up,
but with just the fronts and the sub I can crank it (have Fade set to R 6)
and there isn't an issue at all.

TIA for any help.

Carl

Onen1n1s3

Whining" noise

Aw, geez.
My wife used to make that noise.

I fixed her good, though.
Olli Saarni

Check out the ground of the amp. Try to make it better.
Check the ground of your battery. Try to make it better.
Check that the power cable for the amp is faraway from all your rca wires,
it should be brought from different side than the power (to the trunk) or
whereever your amp is.

"Carl Saiyed" wrote in message
[...]

Carl Saiyed

I do have a dedicated sub amp. The noise is not present from the sub. All
the other speakers are running from the HU. I will try to give the HU a
better ground and see if that helps.

Thanks for your help.

Carl

"Ge0" wrote in message
You definitely have a grounding problem bub.

Do you have a dedicated sub amp? All your other speakers running off
another amp or the head unit?

Ge0

[...]

Ge0

You say you hooked the head unit up using a factory harness conversion kit.
The ground provided with the factory harness is known to be noisy. It also
returns currents for tons of other electronic modules in the vehicle. Run a
dedicated ground from the head unit to a bae metal spot on your vehicles
chassis under the dash. It should clear the buzz right up.

Ge0

[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
gsakoilidd gsakoilidd is offline

Hello!
Very good site www.zerohurtz.com, thanks.
http://www.buyadipex00.fora.pl a
href="http://www.buyadipex00.fora.pl"buy adipex/a 'buy adipex'
(http://www.buyadipex00.fora.pl)
http://www.chphentermine02.fora.pl a
href="http://www.chphentermine02.fora.pl"cheap phentermine/a 'cheap
phentermine' (http://www.chphentermine02.fora.pl)
http://www.incestporn18.fora.pl a
href="http://www.incestporn18.fora.pl"incest porn/a 'incest porn'
(http://www.incestporn18.fora.pl)
http://incest-mature-stories.com/cat...-daughter-sex/ a
href="http://incest-mature-stories.com/category/father-daughter-sex/"father
daughter sex/a 'father daughter sex'
(http://incest-mature-stories.com/cat...-daughter-sex/)
http://www.rapeporn18.fora.pl a
href="http://www.rapeporn18.fora.pl"rape porn/a 'rape porn'
(http://www.rapeporn18.fora.pl)
http://www.beastiality18.fora.pl a
href="http://www.beastiality18.fora.pl"beastiality/a 'beastiality'
(http://www.beastiality18.fora.pl)

--
gsakoilidd
gsakoilidd's Profile: http://www.zerohurtz.com/member.php?userid=35

How do I get rid of the speaker noise? Chaos Master General 5 May 7th 04 06:14 AM
Help with speaker noise Mike & Kristen General 4 January 11th 04 07:53 AM
Looking for white noise or crahing surf CD Entity General 1 December 23rd 03 08:16 PM
Noise Reduction Software? RonB General 3 November 2nd 03 02:09 PM
Residual birdies after noise reduction Paddy General 1 September 28th 03 12:11 PM