Default $ 6 INVESTMENT - LARGE RETURNS $$$$

I started out with $6.00 and six stamped envelopes. Now, I

am making my goal of $700/week. I found this on a bulletin

board and decided to try it.

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just

like you are now, and came across an article similar to this

and it said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks

with only an initial investment of $6.00! So, I thought to

myself, "Yeah right, I've seen this one before. It's the same

scam I tried a couple of years ago. I wonder whose lists I

need to buy this time!"

I spend many, many hours evaluating the opportunities of the

World Wide Web. This one and its variations have been around

for about fifteen years. I was about to dismiss it when the

light came on. Fifteen years and still around! Either this

is a senseless spam or it really works! Anyway, it said that

Ishould send $1.00 to each of the 6 names on the list and

addresses shown in the article. I was to then drop off the

name and address on the bottom of the list at #6, and replace

it with my own name and address. My next step was to post the

article on 200 newsgroups.

(There are thousands of newsgroups)

No catch, no list buying, that was it.

So after thinking it over, and checking on the legalities,

I decided to try it. The program is perfectly legal. Refer

to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

You will be providing a service for the people who send

you their name and addresses.

The outlay and time spent were truly minimal. Six $1 bills,

6 envelopes and 6 stamps. About 15 minutes to address the

envelopes, place a dollar bill and the specified request in

each, lick the stamps and seal the envelopes. Posting

this announcement to newsgroups takes about one hour a day.

Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 10 days, I started getting money

in the mail! I was shocked! I received about $25.00 the

first week. Needless to say, I was still skeptical and

unsure of the tenacity of the program, but by the end of the

third week I had received over 645 envelopes, people replying

to my request and providing me with the information I am

being paid to maintain. I am well within range of my goal

of $700 per week!

This program is certainly worth the money, time and effort I

devote to it and the potential for significant amounts of

monetary rewards are astronomical! I am going to lay out for

you here the why and how of this program in the next few pages.

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it

out or save it on your computer for easy reference) Read it

again! Expect significant results!

IMPORTANT! This is not a rip-off! It is not indecent; it is

not illegal; it is not subject to Spamming laws! It is 99% no

risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions

are adhered to, you will receive large returns on your time

and money!

PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM WORKS AND REMAINS SUCCESSFUL

BECAUSE OF THE HONESTY AND INTEGRITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO

PARTICIPATE IN IT.

Please maintain the integrity of the original list you have in

front on you. Please maintain the success of this program by

carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become a

part of the Mail Order business by providing a valuable service

of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations pay big

dollars for quality lists. But, the money paid for lists is

secondary to the income made from people like you and me who

ask others to be included on the lists.

HERE ARE YOUR EASY STEPS TO SUCCESS:

STEP 1: Get 6 envelopes and 6 thirty-seven cents ($0.37)

postage stamps. Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write down

your name and address on each of them followed by the words

"Please add me to your mailing list". Now get 6 US $1.00

bills and place ONE folded inside EACH of the 6 pieces of

paper (so the bill will not be visible through the envelope

to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper-wrapped dollar in

each envelopes and seal them. WHAT YOU ARE DOING ISCREATING

A BUSINESS SERVICE. This is absolutely legal! You are

requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!

call the US Postal Service at 1-800-725-2161 for verification

of legality just like I did.

Now mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1.- Alejandro Reyes Garcia

Calle Puerta Galerias No. 501

Fraccionamiento Los Portales

Chihuahua, Chih. M=E9xico C.P. 31103

#2.- Rolando Spencer

Calle San Gabriel 375-204

Col. Chapalita

Guadalajara, Jal Mexico C.P. 45040

#3.- Jorge Alberto Jim=E9nez Rodr=EDguez

S=E1nchez Azcona 1612-401 Col. Del Valle

C=2EP. 03100 M=E9xico D.F.

#4.- Ernesto Villar M.

Apartado Postal # 511

Torre=F3n, Coah.

M=E9xico C.P. 27001

#5.- Blanca Camacho

C=2EJulia Rivera # 2 Col.Modena

Cd.Jim=E9nez,Chihuahua.M=E9xico

C=2EP.33980

#6.- Carlos Arce

P=2EO. Box 5

Bernardsville NJ 07924-0005

U=2ES.A.

STEP 2: Now remove the #1 name off the list that you see

above, move the remaining names up one space (6 becomes 5,

5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc...) and add your name and

address as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you feel necessary but try to keep

this article as close to the original as possible. Now, post

your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (STEPS 4-8

explain the posting process) (I think there are close to

24,000 newsgroups) All you need is 200, but remember, the

more you post, the more liklihood of responses.

NOTE: Retain every name and address sent to you, either

on a computer or the hard copy original. This verifies

that you are providing a service for which you are being

paid.

(Steps 4-8 below provide the instructions for posting this

article to a newsgroup. If you are unfamiliar with

newsgroups and posting information to them go to

http://www.fmscommunity.org/usenet.htm for useful

instructions)

STEP 4: You do not need to re-type this entire letter

to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the

beginning of this document and drag your cursor to the

end and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy

the entire document into your computer's memory.

STEP 5: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor

at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select

'paste'. This will paste a copy of the document into

notepad so that you can make the necesssary changes to the

document (adding your name and address and moving the

remaining names up a space).

STEP 6: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If

you want to do your postings in different settings (see

Step 7), you will always have this file to go back to.

STEP 7: Use Internet Explorer or Netscape and a search

engine to search for various types of newsgroups (on-line

forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions). You

can go to http://groups-beta.google.com/ and click on

'Browse all of Usenet'. Many of the groups listed are

invalid for this business as they have minimal numbers of

members (a significant number only have 1 member) or are

subject intense, relating to specific subjects not relevent

to making money or job interests, i.e 'Poodle Sweaters'.

STEP 8: Visit these newsgroups and post this document as

a new message highlighting the text and selecting 'paste'

from the 'edit' menu (see step 5). Fill in the Subject,

this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll

through the list of postings in a particular group. Now

click the 'post message' button. Once you become

proficient with this you should be able to complete a

posting in about 3 minutes (the majority of newsgroups

require you to register with them).

NOTE: I am not going to repeat all of the possibilities

of this business. You can review some of the duplicate

postings (the fact that there are duplicate postings for

this particular List Building Business is a revelation

in and of itself!) if you are really interested in

speculations.

The thought to remember is that there are people all over

the world who are joining the internet and reading these

articles every day! The possibility of you doing this and

receiving no money is minimal. There are estimates of

from 20,000 to 50,000 new users each day who are honest

and play fairly and will definitely be interested in this

money-making business.

CONGRATULATIONS...that is it! All you have to do is post

away and wait for responses in your mailbox. REMEMBER

honesty and integrity are the key to the success of this

Mailing List business. Keep track of the newsgroups you

post to and review the duplicates occasionally to ensure

your name is still on the lists. When your name is no

longer on the list, take the latest posting and send out

another $6.00 to the names on the latest list, again

putting your information at number 6 and start posting=20

again.