John b

Default looking for good earbuds

Tried out the Koss Plugs. Good idea, but those darn foam cushion had
too much give. Something like the Etymotic or Shure buds would be
great, but I'm on a limited budget. Even Sony's and Panasonic's
offerings are a bit out of my price range. Looking for something that
fits as far into the ear as I can get, hence my trial run with the Koss
'phones. Maybe Maxell?
Does anyone know where to buy silicone inserts for the Koss Plugs. When
I got 'em in there, the sound was great, but they just didn't stay in

thanks

JB