Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 51fiftyone51fiftyone@gmail.com is offline

Default Yamaha 01X Plugins Serial Number

Hi,
I recently purchased an O1X off eBay, but unfortunately the serial
number ofr the plugins CD is missing.
When I spoke with Yamaha they said they no longer support this CD but
that they have no problems if I ask around to see if someone will
share their serial number with me for the plugins activation.

So please woul some really nice person be willing to help me out?
Thanks and kind regards,
jB