Posted to rec.audio.pro
George's Pro Sound Company George's Pro Sound Company is offline

Default Fs Yamaha 01v96

"George's Pro Sound Company" wrote in message
I recently purchased the inventory of another sound company
in it is a MINT 01v/96 I have no interest in
price is open due to all the options that can be had with it

Quality mixer on top case
USB silex wireless interface
input cards, sorry I have not looked at them to know what they are
I will not be "firesaleing" this so if you thinking of offering me 800$
don't bother
reasonble offers will start at around 1500.00 for JUST the 01v, no
"extras" as listed