Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] aerobicsking@gmail.com is offline

Default Roland R880 System ROM Card ????

just starting putting everything in the rack at our new place, hooked
up the Roland R880 V.2 with the controller and its asking for a system
ROM card? we have a Ram card, is it possible to put the system on the
ram?? I tried calling Roland and asking if they have any Rom cards,
not much help there, they said look on Ebay...anybody have any
suggestions on how to get this guy up and running?
Thanks
Eric