Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] theblam@gmail.com is offline

Default Best drum machine for hip hop?

I'm making a hip hop CD.

The master/reference tracks must be MIDI-based for time sync reasons.

I need to SCULPT TONE and CAPTURE DYNAMICS with ease.

WHAT IS THE BEST DRUM MACHINE for this?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Richard Smol Richard Smol is offline

On 16 okt, 07:30, wrote:
I'm making a hip hop CD.

The master/reference tracks must be MIDI-based for time sync reasons.

I *need to SCULPT TONE and CAPTURE DYNAMICS with ease.

* * WHAT IS THE BEST DRUM MACHINE for this?

BOSS SP-505. Accept no substitutes.

RS
Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] theblam@gmail.com is offline

BOSS SP-505. Accept no substitutes.

RS

Let me clarify that although ease of use is important, PROFESSIONAL
QUALITY is my highest priority.

Price is purely a secondary concern.

Sorry for not making that clear the first time. Thanks.