J.A.

Default alternatives to Digi002 if PT is not needed?

alternatives to Digi002 if PT is not needed?

..jukka

Bryson

What do you need?

http://www.tascam.com/Products/FW-1884.html
J.A.

"Bryson" wrote in message
ink.net...
What do you need?

http://www.tascam.com/Products/FW-1884.html

Well for start can you people compare these two things?
Micpre's? does both work as 16ch if external ADAT device is connected?
Price? Seems like Digidesign has bought M-Audio and so they bundle a lot
of their software in Digi002 (Ableton Live LE etc.)

Too bad ProTools has channel limit so man cannot really use it with projects
that
comes from external studios/clients who use ProTools...

..jukka

Martin Quinn

"J.A." wrote in message

"Bryson" wrote in message
ink.net...
What do you need?

http://www.tascam.com/Products/FW-1884.html

Well for start can you people compare these two things?
Micpre's? does both work as 16ch if external ADAT device is connected?
Price? Seems like Digidesign has bought M-Audio and so they bundle a lot
of their software in Digi002 (Ableton Live LE etc.)

Too bad ProTools has channel limit so man cannot really use it with

projects
that
comes from external studios/clients who use ProTools...

You can, but you only hear those 32 tracks playing. Projects with more
tracks can be opened but above 32 tracks will not play back, which is a load
of old ****e! God bless Cubase SX2!

Martin

mike rogers

Yamaha 01X.

"J.A." wrote in message
alternatives to Digi002 if PT is not needed?

.jukka

I'm using CubaseSX with the RME/Nuendo Multiface as the convertors & I'm
quite happy with it.
--

Neil Henderson
Saqqara Records

J.A.

Tascam does not support Cubase SX and Steinberg does not support Tascam
(directly I mean).
I guess I need to figure this out by some other way.

..jukka

"J.A." wrote in message
alternatives to Digi002 if PT is not needed?

.jukka

KelL

"J.A." wrote:

!Tascam does not support Cubase SX and Steinberg does not support Tascam
!(directly I mean).
!I guess I need to figure this out by some other way.

The Mackie Control universal, perchance? I understand it controls among
other programs: Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, DP4 and PT....
!
!.jukka
!
!"J.A." wrote in message
! alternatives to Digi002 if PT is not needed?
!
! .jukka
!
!

--
KelL
AFTRA
"Religion is the most malevolent of all mind viruses."
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke