Igor

Default Speakers for Bryston B-60

Hi,

I would like to hear recommendations for bookshelf monitors
that would work well with Bryston B-60 integrated.
I listen to classical/pop/rock and the room is relatively small,
12'x14' or so.

I am thinking of the new Totem Rainmakers, but haven't seen any
reviews yet, and my local dealer just sold the floor units, so
I have to wait a couple weeks before I can listen to them.
Thanks in advance.
Igor
Uptown Audio

The JM Lab 706s would be a great choice and although speakers can be a
more personal choice, I should think that you will find them more
accurate as well as affordable. My favorite stand-mount speaker in the
JM Lab Chorus series is the 707s, but it would take a mighty bookshelf
to house them! If you intend to place them on stands, you really
should make every effort to hear both.
-Bill
www.uptownaudio.com
Roanoke VA
(540) 343-1250

"Igor" wrote in message
Hi,

I would like to hear recommendations for bookshelf monitors
that would work well with Bryston B-60 integrated.
I listen to classical/pop/rock and the room is relatively small,
12'x14' or so.

I am thinking of the new Totem Rainmakers, but haven't seen any
reviews yet, and my local dealer just sold the floor units, so
I have to wait a couple weeks before I can listen to them.
Thanks in advance.
Igor

RJM

PMC DB1s for bookshelf, though they sound much better on stands.
If you've got the room for stand mounts, then the GB1s are the
floor standing version of the DB1, with amazing bass extension.

Richard