islander

Default Tone generators

Several decades back I was involved in the specs for a new line of
Audio consoles that our Network was buying. The had a tone generator
module designed in with a range of frequencies. I recommended they
add 440HZ and they did.

Is this still seen in some of the newer consoles today?

cheers
Marv

Is there a plug-in which can find a base tone frequency in a sound? bj Pro Audio 6 November 3rd 04 06:41 PM
Denon Receiver Tone Defeat Question RobH Tech 0 November 8th 03 02:19 PM
Question regarding "tone defeat" button on Denon receiver RobH Audio Opinions 0 November 8th 03 01:51 PM
TONE DEAF TJ Hertz Pro Audio 44 August 8th 03 04:32 PM
Any interest in buying a test tone CD? Jason Whorton Car Audio 0 July 11th 03 08:48 AM