Barry

Default POLL for RADAR users and other interested parties

We are conducting a poll for a new RADAR editing feature on the iZ
forum and we need more votes to get a large enough sample size. If
there are any RADAR users lurking here or other interested parties I
would appreciate it if you could cast a vote. Here is the link to the
POLL:

http://recordingtheworld.infopop.cc/...1&m=8791071101

Thanks in advance...
hank alrich

Barry wrote:

We are conducting a poll for a new RADAR editing feature on the iZ
forum and we need more votes to get a large enough sample size. If
there are any RADAR users lurking here or other interested parties I
would appreciate it if you could cast a vote. Here is the link to the
POLL:

http://recordingtheworld.infopop.cc/...04782&f=804107
1101&m=8791071101

Thanks in advance...

I've given up on your site, Barry, due to the Flash stuff. It's not
worth my time and trouble to try to keep up with that. Dial up R us, and
so it will remain. I much prefer straightforward, simple, fast-loading
sites.

None of this impacts my fascination with Radar; it just makes it next to
impossible to access curent info with ease.

--
ha
Mike Rivers

In article writes:

http://recordingtheworld.infopop.cc/...04782&f=804107
1101&m=8791071101

None of this impacts my fascination with Radar; it just makes it next to
impossible to access curent info with ease.

And a one-line not split (tinyurl.com) version of the link would help,
too.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )

a.m.

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

In article

writes:

http://recordingtheworld.infopop.cc/...04782&f=804107
1101&m=8791071101

None of this impacts my fascination with Radar; it just makes it next to
impossible to access curent info with ease.

And a one-line not split (tinyurl.com) version of the link would help,
too.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )
and reach me he double-m-eleven-double-zero at yaho

The link came right up for me, no problema with Outlook express

a.m.

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message

In article

writes:

The link came right up for me, no problema with Outlook express

Read my newsreader. It isn't Outlook Express.

You don't have to yell at me.

Tis the season:
http://bellsouthpwp.net/a/c/acmost/Hark.mp3

I'm really Mike Rivers )