André Champaloux

Default MOTU 896 / digi 001 compatibility question

Hi there,
I'm trying to use a MOTU 896 HD linked (via ADAT lightpipe)to a digi001
to feed 8 additional inputs on the mixing desk. The 001, being a
PC-card, has to be the master device, the 896 being the slave. The
samplerate and bitrate match on both interfaces.
At this time, the 896 is receiving the proper signals through the ADAT
in and is displaying them on its meters. However, it doesn't patch them
through to the analog outs.
(I'm using mainly ProTools LE and Digital Performer under Mac OS 9.2)

Is there any way to fix this ? Or did I choose precisely the 2 brands
that don't match?
I need to keep both the digi001 (because it's already built-in) and the
MOTU (as part of my mobile rig) and there's no cash around for a 3rd
interface.

Any competent help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

André