Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default Mix and match - Arnii's "social adeptness" bears more fruit!

"Saxology" wrote in message
ink.net...
snip

And you on topic now? Not ... could you please **** off. Thank you

--
Touched by his Noodly Appendage

I learned, on this NG that we often state incorrectly what we really want
by forgetting to state a proper time frame. Allow me this small
correction on your post:

Arny, could you please **** off right now. Thank you.

See how this small scheduling of the act gives clarity? Eventually Arny
will **** off, we all just prefer that he does it right away.

Best regards,
Sax

LOL! X 2

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Arny's medical condition

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

"Saxology" wrote in message
ink.net...
snip

And you on topic now? Not ... could you please **** off. Thank you

--
Touched by his Noodly Appendage

I learned, on this NG that we often state incorrectly what we really want
by forgetting to state a proper time frame. Allow me this small
correction on your post:

Arny, could you please **** off right now. Thank you.

See how this small scheduling of the act gives clarity? Eventually Arny
will **** off, we all just prefer that he does it right away.

This could be one of Arny's problems. He may not be able to **** off right
now. In fact, he may have what Mikey has always wished for me, as in, "I
have always wished that Morein was impotent." Please be patient. At his age,
he probably has:

1. BPH (benign prostatic hypertrophy), which means he ****es slowly, on his
shoes.
2. Moderate high blood pressure.
3. Hemmhoriods, from a tendency to strain at everything he does.
4. Periodontal bone loss, from constant clenching of teeth.
5. Enlarged gall bladder, since access to r.a.o. increase secretions from
this organ.
6. Spinal bifidia (congenital).
7. Acid reflux disease. For a complete description of this disorder, watch
TV.
8. Discolored front teeth (from constantly playing the villain).
9. Presbyopia (far sightedness), diagonsed by his failure to see truth right
in front of his face.
10. Various venereal diseases, (ref. "cocksucking back alley whore").
11. Tinnitus, otitis media, otosclerosis, and, of course, presbycusis.