Jsrboz321

Default WTB: Marantz 10B Cabinet.

I am looking for a Marantz 10B cabinet. I would prefer an original but would
consider a reproduction. Audio Classics is having a problem with their supplier
and they have not been able to help me. If someone out there knows another
source for a reproduction cabinet, I would appreciate the help. Or if you have
an original that you could sell me, please contact me. Thanks.

Jim