Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thomas Bishop

Default Hammond Organ

I was just donated a Hammond organ and was curious as to some information
about it. I work at a music store in my town, and someone came in that
owned some rent property. The people moved out but left behind this organ
and the owner of the house wondered if I wanted it, for free!. So of course
I said yes (what a great addition to a home studio) and we moved it into my
house.

It is labeled as a Model D, serial number 5409. There are two Jensen
speakers, model A12 Concert Speaker. All together there are 9 tubes in it,
which all glow red when powered on. I haven't been able to get sound out of
it, but I don't know if it's because it's broken, or if I just don't know
what I'm doing (or both). Any information or links to helpful sites would
be great. And of course, in the meantime I will Google it.

Thanks a lot.
Thomas