Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Bret Ludwig, by himself

Bret Ludwig brags about being a mass murderer of cats:
Bret Ludwig wrote:
... I've sent five or six thousand to Kitty Valhalla
... half dozen did not die instantly and without suffering
... the cartridges ... 7.62x54R is cheap sometimes
... but the recoil is too much to enjoy a good slay.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a public cocksucker for hire, known as
the Folsome Fellator:
Bret Ludwig wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_..._6333_blur.JPG

Bret Ludwig is a fascist who wants to control his betters with
violence:
Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
"Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk."

Can anyone still doubt that Bret Ludwig, by his own account, is scum?

Andre Jute
Scumbuster

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Bret Ludwig wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_..._6333_blur.JPG

God DAMN it, Andre, I could have done just fine without seeing that.

Did you have to? I don't like that kind of ****. And - excuse me for
asking - is there any sort of proof that the, um, receptacle, so to
speak, is indeed Bret Ludwig? I mean, I *hate* that bent ****, but
I don't want to see any of it laid on anyone who doesn't deserve
it.

I was just trying to inject some levity into a fairly bitter flamewar
by giving "kudos" to Ludwig for offing cats (not that I *really*
hate cats all that much, to the extent that I'd like to see 'em
shot) but I had no idea he was shooting *thousands* of
them. As far as I know, the only place on the planet that
is overrun with feral cats is down in Oz, where they are
certainly a problem for ranchers. I read on a hunting
dog NG about a rancher down under who imported
three Redbone coonhounds (the kind I have) for cat
control, and those hounds ate or ran off all the cats
on this fellow's enormous ranch in less than a month.

I must take you to task for linking the word "coon" (in
its racist connotation) with the word "coonhounds,"
as there is simply *no* connection. Redbone (and
other breeds of) coonhounds are bred to hunt RACOONS,
not black people. I recently saw some ignoramus on
another NG telling people that "coonhounds" were so
called because they were used in the South to chase
down escaped black prisoners, which is just plain
stupid. While such dogs may indeed have been
included in hound packs which were used on such
occasions, other dogs from the hound group would
have been present also, especially bloodhounds.
The local sheriff's (or prison warden's) dog pack
would have been used to chase down *any* escaped
prisoner - of whatever color (or sex) - as well as
for recreational purposes (coon hunting, or other
scent-trail animal tracking) on weekends. In fact,
these dogs (Redbones) are incredibly smart, and
they love people. I've heard tell that when Redbone
packs are used to track escaped felons, the pack
handler has to put a German Shephard or other
aggressive dog in with them, to bite the bad guy
when the pack runs him down. Redbones generally
won't bite anyone who doesn't need biting in a pretty
serious way. (Someone threatening their family,
for instance.) At any rate, I don't like to see my
favorite hounds getting bad press. The "coon"
in "coonhounds" has *nothing* to do with black
people. Period.

Lord Valve
Houndsman

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 11 Oct, 01:26, Bret Ludwig wrote:

I have no shame whatever for
this. I am a part of nature just like the cats, birds and critters.

i would have a better time trying to believe you if you
had eaten the 5,000 cats you claim to have killed, and if
you used more natural methods than a gun. Take that,
Mr. Natural!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

Bret Ludwig wrote:
... I've sent five or six thousand to Kitty Valhalla
... half dozen did not die instantly and without suffering
... the cartridges ... 7.62x54R is cheap sometimes
... but the recoil is too much to enjoy a good slay.

I have no shame whatever for this.
I am a part of nature just like the cats, birds and critters.

Are claiming that you *ate* five or six thousand cats that you shot,
Ludwig? That is what natural killers do, they eat what they kill. If
you do not eat what you kill, you kill "to enjoy a good slay", pure
bloodlust. That makes you despicable.

As for the other element of "natural", a gun doesn't fit into it. I
would like to see you kill even one cat the natural way, Ludwig, with
your hands and teeth. I guarantee you will be blinded or dead before
ten cats, and you will never get to a hundred.

The only way an incompetent like you, Bret Ludwig, can "win" against
an animal, even one as small as a cat, is with a firearm in your hand
giving you overwhelming power applied from a safe distance. Face to
face on equal terms you would first be maimed and then eaten, Ludwig.

Bret Ludwig, you are a coward.

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
"Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk."

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:59:22 -0700, Andre Jute
wrote:

Are claiming that you *ate* five or six thousand cats that you shot,
Ludwig? That is what natural killers do, they eat what they kill. If
you do not eat what you kill, you kill "to enjoy a good slay", pure
bloodlust. That makes you despicable.

Pity you chose cats as an example. They DO kill for sport.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 11 Oct, 04:51, Bret Ludwig wrote:

Best effort so far on my part is 47 cats with
50 rounds of .223 commercial ball in something less than two minutes.

How can you even find 47 feral cats in two minutes?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

wrote:

Are claiming that you *ate* five or six thousand cats that you shot,
Ludwig? That is what natural killers do, they eat what they kill. If
you do not eat what you kill, you kill "to enjoy a good slay", pure
bloodlust. That makes you despicable.

Pity you chose cats as an example. They DO kill for sport.

Very astute of you to fasten on that one point in this distasteful
episode. However, cats are creatures of little brain, driven by their
natures. Bret Ludwig is presumed to be a human being, with morality.
Are you saying you think Ludwig is not a disgusting little man?

If you can bring that off, it would be such a major act of sophistry,
you should immediately be spurred on to even more heroic heights!
Let's see what you can do with these emanations of Bret Ludwig's
despicable character:

Bret Ludwig wrote:
... I've sent five or six thousand to Kitty Valhalla
... half dozen did not die instantly and without suffering
... the cartridges ... 7.62x54R is cheap sometimes
... but the recoil is too much to enjoy a good slay.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a public cocksucker for hire, known as
the Folsome Fellator (though he has since claimed he is merely
misunderstood):

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
"Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk."

Waiting with bated breath!

Andre Jute
Portrait painter

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default The mass murderer of cats, Bret Ludwig

On Oct 11, 2:19 am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 11 Oct, 04:51, Bret Ludwig wrote:

Best effort so far on my part is 47 cats with

50 rounds of .223 commercial ball in something less than two minutes.

How can you even find 47 feral cats in two minutes?

Bret Ludwig corralled the 47 cats in a cage and shot them through the
fence, like shooting fish in a tank.

This claim also makes a lie of another bit of mealymouthing from this
vicious animal torturer Bret Ludwig. He claims that of the "five or
six thousand" cats he has killed, only " half dozen did not die
instantly and without suffering". That is clearly a lie when in the
next breath Ludwig claims to have killed "47 cats... in... less than
two minutes." That's two and a perhaps a tiny fraction of a second per
cat, to identify a living cat, to aim, to fire, to reload.

It is pretty clear to anyone who has ever handled a firearm that there
were wounded cats screeching in pain dashing here and there, trying to
escape Bret Ludwig's killing cage, reducing the amount of time
available per cat to identify a living cat, to aim, to fire, to
reload, to well under two seconds, a viciious circle. I conclude that
probably more than half those 47 cats were wounded and in pain and
terror for a very long time. I have no problem whatsoever concluding
that Bret Ludwig set it up that way because he enjoys terrifying and
torturing small animals. Imagine the noise of 47 terrified and wounded
cats hurting: music to the ears of a sadist like Bret Ludwig.

Bret Ludwig is a crude butcher and a torturer of defenseless animals.
He tells us so himself if we have but ears to listen. But who listened
to those wounded, terrified cats in their last hour? That's a
conservative estimate of how long it would take to sort out a heap of
47 wounded and dead cats after such a botched butchery, and to kill
those too damaged to move but not yet dead. Ludwig would presumably do
it with the "leather gauntlets and thick towel" he tells us about
elsewhere in these disquieting threads (ask yourself how he knows
these tools so instantly), and you can imagine what slow work that
would be.

Doesn't America have a society for the prevention of cruelty to
animals?

Andre Jute
Cleopatra Midnight Champion III

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
"Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk."

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 05:34:21 -0700, Andre Jute
wrote:

Are claiming that you *ate* five or six thousand cats that you shot,
Ludwig? That is what natural killers do, they eat what they kill. If
you do not eat what you kill, you kill "to enjoy a good slay", pure
bloodlust. That makes you despicable.

Pity you chose cats as an example. They DO kill for sport.

Very astute of you to fasten on that one point in this distasteful
episode. However, cats are creatures of little brain, driven by their
natures. Bret Ludwig is presumed to be a human being, with morality.
Are you saying you think Ludwig is not a disgusting little man?

If you can bring that off, it would be such a major act of sophistry,
you should immediately be spurred on to even more heroic heights!
Let's see what you can do with these emanations of Bret Ludwig's
despicable character:

Thats the trouble you get into when you have one good argument but try
to bolster it with collateral arguments. When these additional points
turn out to be weak, it diminishes the main one.

It's enough that your wife is fat. Don't add that she's ugly and
smells unless these facts are also true :-)
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

wrote:

[...]

You got me there. I took you for one of the younger, almost
universally poorly educated Brits; they have no logic. My mistake. So,
Mr Payne, are you a privately educated toff, or are you elderly and
therefore properly educated before Mrs Thatcher (in her first mousy
incarnation as a Heathite education minister) and Shirley Williams
ruined British schooling?

It's enough that your wife is fat. Don't add that she's ugly and
smells unless these facts are also true :-)

When your door crashes in off its hinges, the Russian wrestler lady
blocking your light and demanding to have a (final) word with you is
my *other* wife.

Still, I admire you slippery skill in keeping the argument open by
avoiding the main challenge:
Are you saying you think Ludwig is not a disgusting little man?

Andre Jute
My other car is a Lada

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

As much as I like domesticated cats, and have owned a few in the past,
I detest wild cats which are responsible for the slaughter of a large
tonnage
of national wild fauna. The last cat I had lived 18 years and only got
one bird,
and never another after I showed serious disapproval. She went on to be
quite a good ratter and mouser.

I detest all wild rabbits, horses, camels, donkeys, buffalo, dogs foxes
and pigs etc, etc which were not native to Oz.

Occasionally we see rumours of some very large cats out there in the
bush of Oz, wild pumas
that could easily kill a large kangaroo, or a sheep, maybe cattle and
horses a but nobody has ever got a good video.

The rabbits have been a very serious pest and have been in plague
numbers....
They live miserable lives and die in pain, and maybe its a wedgetailed
eagle that finalizes their life.

Trying to shoot 47 cats in 2 minutes is obviously a silly brag.
More like an hour would be needed to do the deed, unless you had a
machine gun.

When you think how much agony feral cats cause in the lives of other
animals,
if they don't die instantly, its not a major worry.
Still, I see no need to be cruel when disposing of unwanted animals.

Meanwhile, as the drought here continues on for 4+ years now, kangaroo
numbers have
increased and become an environmentally de-grading animal. There is an
ongoing row between
animal liberationists and the army and local gov which want to do some
serious culling.
The animal ppl have won round one so far.

But as I ride around in the springtime on the bicycle, and occasionally
drive the local country roads,
there are smells and dead kangaroos everywhere, maybe 2 a mile, and many
of these these animals died
lingering and painful deaths after being wounded by a car or truck. The
ones which died instantly
were the lucky ones.
The kangaroos are the main reason panel beaters get so much work....
The animal libbers don't wanna know about this. But not all they say is
silly.
They'd like to see all the caged hens allowed to roam in a yard, and big
changes in feed-lots..

There is much gross suffering imposed on animals unecessarily, and all
in the pursuit of profits.

My father, a cousin, and myself once visited a council tip one night
with a 22
and we shot 50 rats in 1/2 an hour, with one of us using a torch.
We have no idea of how many we wounded, leaving them to die in agony.
We ran out of amo, but my father who was an alderman trying to get the
tip converted to landfill
had a story to tell to the press and council in the following week.

That was 1958. Nowdays if you tried it, you'd get arrested and jailed.

There are of course the cat haters who hate ALL cats, and
cannot make the distinction between a feral cat that kills many wild
animals to survive,
and someone's dear old pet that isn't to blame for anything, as the cats
I owned in the past were.

Cat haters often hate women, police, tourists, back-packers, the taxman,
public servants, and have tattoos and a criminal record.

The outback of Oz is full of them.

One can rave on about who kills what, but frankly the worldwide
slaughter of people
in wars and in unjust regimes at present is somewhat more important than
a few cats.
Not to mention human road deaths, and pll shootinmg other ppl.

But there is no excuse for sadism and cruelty.

My father was also vet, and his routine monday workload meant visiting
the local Pound
and putting down many unwanted dogs and cats. I sometimes wonder why he
was so bad tempered,
but it must have had some effect to look at a row blameless critters in
the eye,
and take their life because nobody can give them any love. Like killing
orphans.

Then there were all the cats and dogs mowed down in car accidents.
We'd often sit down for dinner, the phone would ring, and dad would have
to be off to see a badly
injured animal. Often he'd return with a corpse.

Dad wasn't just bad tempered, but was a very practical *******. Because
he was lumbererd with so many dead animals
from the practice of being a vet, corpse disposal was always a bother,
and cost a lot.
For awhile he tried cremation after building a brick furnace at the rear
of the business.
It was like Aushwitz in full swing at night, and rather hideous, and
with that smell,
but I helped him during school holidays and on some weekends.
One minute he'd be putting an animal down, next he'd be operating on one
to save its life,
or de-sexing it.
We had a huge vegetable garden, and 140 grape vines from which my dad
made 100 gallons of plonk in a good year.
He'd start a trench at one end and dump the bodies in each few days, dig
more trench and bury the days offerings.
Over about 7 years he filled the acre block. No wonder the ground was so
fertile.
And it all helped to pay for my Christian education.

The old method for de-sexing tom cats was to tie the animal in a hessian
bag tightly leaving tail and balls exposed
but limbs restrained from being able to fight back over what happened
next.

Innards of the balls were swiftly removed with a scalpel in about 10
seconds and maybe a stitch inserted,
but I don't remember too many stitches.
The cat made quite a verbal protest of course, but we expected that,
knowing in the fullness of time the
little bit of suffering was only temporary.
To make sure the cat wouldn't **** all over him while the operation took
place,
my dad had a knack for squeezing their bladder first and forcing them to
**** into a pot while growling
a bit before wrapping them up.
No mess.
Of course that kind of method isn't tolerated today either; the animal
must be aneasthetized.
But aneasthetic was expensive....

Girls get circumcized in Africa with appalling brutality. And tribal
customs amoung
Oz natives were rather painful. Be a man, be a woman, take it. Society
of the past
and at present in many parts of the world demands the young sustain pain
to mark their
progress of growing up.

Mum ran over two of our cats, and a dog she owned got killed on the
roads.

Life,pain,death,life,pain,death, and such is life.

Life in the suburbs isn't free of animal pain.
But you wouldn't want to be a farmer if you didn't like seeing pain.

I have amplifiers and speakers brought to me that cannot sing.

They look nervous on the bench. Valves rattle with a shiver, cones quake
with fright....

Out comes my hot soldering iron, side cutters, and long nose pliers.

They ****in well learn to sing alright..... :-)

Patrick Turner.

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
"Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk."

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

HEADLINE
Patrick Turner wrote:
Cat haters often hate women, police, tourists, back-packers, the taxman,
public servants, and have tattoos and a criminal record.

Like Bret Ludwig's friends in the Folsome:
Bret Ludwig wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_..._6333_blur.JPG
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

THE FULL EXCHANGE FOLLOWS

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk.

As much as I like domesticated cats, and have owned a few in the past,
I detest wild cats which are responsible for the slaughter of a large
tonnage
of national wild fauna. The last cat I had lived 18 years and only got
one bird,
and never another after I showed serious disapproval. She went on to be
quite a good ratter and mouser.

Our cats are kept in at night and only let out into the garden in
daytime. If they catch a bat or anything, we express severe
displeasure.

I detest all wild rabbits, horses, camels, donkeys, buffalo, dogs foxes
and pigs etc, etc which were not native to Oz.

Neither are people, of course. The aborigines came from Asia, the
white folk from Europe.

Occasionally we see rumours of some very large cats out there in the
bush of Oz, wild pumas
that could easily kill a large kangaroo, or a sheep, maybe cattle and
horses a but nobody has ever got a good video.

I drove all the way around the coast of Australia once and in six
months saw remarkably few animals except of course the kangaroos.

The rabbits have been a very serious pest and have been in plague
numbers....
They live miserable lives and die in pain, and maybe its a wedgetailed
eagle that finalizes their life.

There are some hares in a lane up here that play chicken with my bike.

Trying to shoot 47 cats in 2 minutes is obviously a silly brag.
More like an hour would be needed to do the deed, unless you had a
machine gun.

When you think how much agony feral cats cause in the lives of other
animals,
if they don't die instantly, its not a major worry.

Australia may have a problem with feral cats, and no doubt the proper
authorities will deal with it humanely. There is no proof that there
is a plague of feral cats where Bret Ludwig lives. On hand of his free
and easy way with other people's property, I would not be surprised if
he just shoots people's pet cats and tries to pretend they're feral to
cover up his crimes.

[...]

Ludwig to a T.

Cat haters often hate women, police, tourists, back-packers, the taxman,
public servants, and have tattoos and a criminal record.

Bret Ludwig to a T.

The outback of Oz is full of them.

And the Folsome:
Bret Ludwig wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_..._6333_blur.JPG
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

One can rave on about who kills what, but frankly the worldwide
slaughter of people
in wars and in unjust regimes at present is somewhat more important than
a few cats.

Get a grip, Patrick. Five or six *thousand* cats, by the scumball Bret
Ludwig's own account? How long before he starts shooting people, do
you think?

Not to mention human road deaths, and pll shootinmg other ppl.

But there is no excuse for sadism and cruelty.

I note that some parties on RAT are clustering protectively around
Ludwig, as if to say, it doesn't matter that he is a bully, a thief
and a sadist, he's into tubes. That's crap, of course. Ludwig is just
another bully, thief and sadist, a cat torturer who should be
incarcerated.

[...]

I like the wine better than the crematiorium!

[...]

Reminds me of the farm boy describing the two brick method of
heifering young bulls to a sweet young thing in the city.

"But doesn't it hurt?" she asked compassionately.

"Only if you don't keep your thumbs clear," he said.

You think he got lucky that night?

[...]

Don't give Ludwig any ideas.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Oct 11, 12:33 pm, Andre Jute wrote:

I note that some parties on RAT are clustering protectively around
Ludwig, as if to say, it doesn't matter that he is a bully, a thief
and a sadist, he's into tubes. That's crap, of course. Ludwig is just
another bully, thief and sadist, a cat torturer who should be
incarcerated.

Oh, I don't think this is true at all. Mr. Ludwig is pretty
universally reviled and for very good reason.

However, he does know more about tubes, electronics and such-like than
you do, likely has forgotten much more than you ever will know. For
all that, he is still a malicious, hollow little creature. What it
gets down to is that the two of you are so much alike (pretentious,
posturing, nasty, hollow little creature vs. malicious, angry, hollow
little creature) that you *must* play out your vicious little games
for all to see. I clean up better than either of you when I run the
dogs, but you are so blind in your pretentions (the two of you) that,
again, you *must* engage each other.

Both of you really do need a life. Neither of you appear to have found
one, or even to be close to that state.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 11 Oct, 19:58, Bret Ludwig wrote:

They don't get circumcized, they get clitoridectomied. l

.Their IQ is around 55 on
average. They will simply never fit in a Western society. That
sounds harsh, maybe it is, but in the long run it is the least
suffering for everyone.

If they could only manage to up their average IQ to 60,
maybe they could also do brain surgery.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

On Oct 11, 4:58 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:

I think the abbos [[[Ludwig is talking about Australian Aborigines]]] should
be all sterilized (yes, use anesthetic) and
allowed to live out their lives in comfort. Their IQ is around 55 on
average. They will simply never fit in a Western society. That
sounds harsh, maybe it is, but in the long run it is the least
suffering for everyone.

Anyone ever tell you that you are a fascist and a sociopath, Bret
Ludwig? Or do you consider that flattery?

Bret Ludwig also wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

God, you're one sorry excuse for a human being, Bret Ludwig. You and
Sanjit Gandhi both.

Andre Jute
Scumbuster

Bret Ludwig wrote:
... I've sent five or six thousand to Kitty Valhalla
... half dozen did not die instantly and without suffering
... the cartridges ... 7.62x54R is cheap sometimes
... but the recoil is too much to enjoy a good slay.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a
[[[URL and photo of Ludwig's disgusting sex life removed for public
decency]]]

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Bret Ludwig brags about being a thief:
Bret Ludwig wrote to an author whose copyright
work he stole:
Shut up and do something about it. If you can, punk.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Bratzi puffs up his scrawny nerd's chest.

the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Horrid, that. Worse than drawing and quartering.

In your fantasies, are you a tall, blond, blue-eyed Aryan son of the
Fatherland, as strong as an Olympian and smothered by the affections of a
thousand fair maidens? Just asking.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote:

Bratzi puffs up his scrawny nerd's chest.

the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Horrid, that. Worse than drawing and quartering.

In your fantasies, are you a tall, blond, blue-eyed Aryan son of the
Fatherland, as strong as an Olympian and smothered by the affections of a
thousand fair maidens?

And beating Jesse Owens?
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected] dondonerick@aol.com is offline

Default The mass savior of songbiirds and wildlife-and historical truth. BRET LUDWIG!!!!!!

On Oct 11, 11:59 pm, Jon Yaeger wrote:
in article
,
Jenn at wrote on 10/12/07 12:35 AM:

In article ,
George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net wrote:

Bratzi puffs up his scrawny nerd's chest.

the Nazis would have put you to work at some menial job
out of the way.

Horrid, that. Worse than drawing and quartering.

In your fantasies, are you a tall, blond, blue-eyed Aryan son of the
Fatherland, as strong as an Olympian and smothered by the affections of a
thousand fair maidens?

And beating Jesse Owens?

Thank you Jenn, for your insightful and helpful post.

I have no aspirations to athletic excellence, and no one questions
that Owens was a great athlete.

Not even Hitler.

http://hnn.us/articles/571.html

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Andre Jute wrote:

HEADLINE

Bret Ludwig wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_..._6333_blur.JPG
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

Oh Dear, I think I have to add what I forgot:-

Cat haters also hate gays, lesbians, muslims, jews, hippies, leftists,
greenies and all other minority
groups. Most cat haters hardly like anyone.

THEREFORE, the zombietime image referred to above as a friend of Bret
isn't a very
good example of a cat hater. Most happy nice mannered harmless
un-tattoed cock sucking gay guys
as shown in the above .jpg image quite like pussy providing it has 4
legs.
The feminine side of their personality allows some mental bond with the
feline mind, or cat mind.

Bret might not be your choice for r.a.t man of the year award, but
methinks its a trifle over the top to allege too much about his friends.

Although completely hetero myself, I have nothing against gays per se,
And if the world had 50% gay folks, the population growth would be
nicely slowed right down
and the greenhouse effect might be less likely to sweep our species away
during the next hundred years.

THE FULL EXCHANGE FOLLOWS

On Oct 11, 9:43 am, Patrick Turner wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

Snip for brevity,

The last cat I had lived 18 years and only got
one bird,
and never another after I showed serious disapproval. She went on to be
quite a good ratter and mouser.

Our cats are kept in at night and only let out into the garden in
daytime. If they catch a bat or anything, we express severe
displeasure.

When I had a cat, or two, they preferred being inside at night.

I detest all wild rabbits, horses, camels, donkeys, buffalo, dogs foxes
and pigs etc, etc which were not native to Oz.

Neither are people, of course. The aborigines came from Asia, the
white folk from Europe.

Well one could say that, and then say nobody is native to anywhere.

Are the Irish natives to Ireland?

There is evidence habitation by Homo Sapiens in Oz began about
3 ice ages ago, or 60,000 years.

Everyone comes from somewhere, and "nativeness" is an expression of the
length
of time one's ancestors have lived nearby.

The Europeans who came to settle in Oz are the invaders, and non native
peoples.

I do not imply anything moral or political by saying that, but
nature is nature, and because of the tendency of mankind to wander about
for
one reason or another, white folks gathered here from crowded Europe and
wanted more space.

As i see it, everyone in the world has equal rights to land, air, sea,
water, forest and every damn thing.

The natives of any land don't have any special rights.

( this is a mightily abused idea used to justify all sorts of wars and
mahem )

So where you have a land nearly the size of the US, and an almost
invisible population,
it was only natural for white folks who had lived in crowded places
elsewhere to arrive and say
"Move over buster! I'm movin in!!"
Locals rarely like moving or changeing, or sharing, so out comes the
gun, poison for the waterholes,
and bang bang! "get the message now?"

The Australian Aboriginies are still mightily upset how "their" land was
robbed from them,
and how their numbers were decimated by white folk's diseases and white
hunting parties.

White folks have a lot to be ashamed about.

Occasionally we see rumours of some very large cats out there in the
bush of Oz, wild pumas
that could easily kill a large kangaroo, or a sheep, maybe cattle and
horses a but nobody has ever got a good video.

I drove all the way around the coast of Australia once and in six
months saw remarkably few animals except of course the kangaroos.

Most Oz animals are shy retiring types.
Search for a platypus, and you'll never see one driving around Oz.

One has to go bush, camp silently awhile, and then you begin to see the
remnants
of Oz fauna.

There used to be 20dB more fauna. Oz has the record for exterminating
"native" species.

The rabbits have been a very serious pest and have been in plague
numbers....
They live miserable lives and die in pain, and maybe its a wedgetailed
eagle that finalizes their life.

There are some hares in a lane up here that play chicken with my bike.

Trying to shoot 47 cats in 2 minutes is obviously a silly brag.
More like an hour would be needed to do the deed, unless you had a
machine gun.

When you think how much agony feral cats cause in the lives of other
animals,
if they don't die instantly, its not a major worry.

Australia may have a problem with feral cats, and no doubt the proper
authorities will deal with it humanely.

There is NO nationally successful program to rid Oz of any of its pests
including cats.
Diseases were invented for the rabbits, and myxomotosis wiped out
millions of rabbits;
they died horrible slow deaths. Then resistance bred up.
Calcivirus has suposedly been successful, but parts of where I ride have
huge infestations of
rabbits in huge wild warrens, a true fox's delight, except its all
within 4kM of the city centre
and traffic mows down the foxes...

Cane toads are a major pest in the north, killing any animal who eats
one.

There is no proof that there
is a plague of feral cats where Bret Ludwig lives. On hand of his free
and easy way with other people's property, I would not be surprised if
he just shoots people's pet cats and tries to pretend they're feral to
cover up his crimes.

I have no good idea about what sort of situation exists around Bret.

There is a devil in all of us, and sometimes the less you know of it,
the better it is.

I am at r.a.t for the vacuum tubes, and I really can't know how many cat
haters are around.
Lord Valve has nothing good to say of felines, but so what? I don't feel
a need to
wage a war of words against man who hates cats.

Snip for brev...

There are of course the cat haters who hate ALL cats, and
cannot make the distinction between a feral cat that kills many wild
animals to survive,
and someone's dear old pet that isn't to blame for anything, as the cats
I owned in the past were.

Ludwig to a T.

Perhaps.

One can rave on about who kills what, but frankly the worldwide
slaughter of people
in wars and in unjust regimes at present is somewhat more important than
a few cats.

Get a grip, Patrick. Five or six *thousand* cats, by the scumball Bret
Ludwig's own account? How long before he starts shooting people, do
you think?

I have no idea. Why get upset about Bret? George Bush leaves anything
Bret allegedly does in the shade.

George went and stole a whole ****in nation full of
hard-to-get-along-with-muslims.

He did it for all of us, you, and me, to secure the remaining dwindling
oil supply.

He lied to us while he stole the nation of Iraq. Ppl in the west will
eventually forgive him,
as long as he can't be blamed for starting WW3, or something that might
worry US folks just a little bit,
like sending up oil prices by 12dB.

Millions of muslims won't forgive or forget George, and because of
George's interference with a well functioning
ruthless disgusting dictatorship, thousands of extra Iraqis have died,
and 4 millions moved out
of their own country to others to live as refugees in povety.
George makes Bret look like a saint.

I once intervened in a domestic argument between a couple I shared house
with.
"For goodness sake" I asked, "why ague over 3 lousy dollars? pick an
argument
over something worthwhile, $300 at least..."

Astonishingly, they both looked at me, then each other, and shut up.

Not to mention human road deaths, and pll shootinmg other ppl.

But there is no excuse for sadism and cruelty.

I note that some parties on RAT are clustering protectively around
Ludwig, as if to say, it doesn't matter that he is a bully, a thief
and a sadist, he's into tubes.

Everything matters Andre. But you cannot change people.
The best one can hope for is that they see your point at least.

Copyright abuse won't change unless the abusers are chased after
with legal powers. That won't be me.

I have not the time to conduct campaigns against ppl I find whose habits
are not perfect.

That's crap, of course. Ludwig is just
another bully, thief and sadist, a cat torturer who should be
incarcerated.

I would indeed have a truly miserable life if I went around
trying to change the world. Its a largely very evil place.

I have no idea what all my customers get up to in their daily lives.
One customer recently murdered his father. He'd been a schizophrenic for
25 years
and had been on medications since 1983 when he would have been about 20.
In his attempt to "go sraight" and do it right, normal, without the mind
numbing
drugs, he of course didn't see his own demon, and in a brief rage
stabbed his father
25 times with a kitchen knife. He washed the knife carefully, and put it
back in the drawer.
His old mother, now a widow, was truly traumatized....

Should I have had no dealings with this man? Trade is just trade.
I once worked for a guy building a house who mentioned one day how much
he loved his daughter
of 13, and how he liked to talk to her sitting on her bed....
Months after I'd finished the job that girl's suicide was reported in
the local newspaper.
I thought it likely that he'd been rooting his daughter, and perhaps
that's why she quit life.

But I couldn't be certain.

snip f b...

We had a huge vegetable garden, and 140 grape vines from which my dad
made 100 gallons of plonk in a good year.
He'd start a trench at one end and dump the bodies in each few days, dig
more trench and bury the days offerings.
Over about 7 years he filled the acre block. No wonder the ground was so
fertile.
And it all helped to pay for my Christian education.

I like the wine better than the crematiorium!

My father was a trained professional but he didn't study modern vigneron
practices where chemistry is such a large part. He made wine along the
trial and error
method. We lived where 100 inches of rain per annun wasn't unusual,
and most of it fell just before and after grape picking time.
So his wines were pretty awful, sour, maybe all the dead cats and dogs
in the underworld
are laughing at him.....

Two bottles of his plonk plus a joint were enough to render me quite
insane for a few hours.

I was told by someone, "Don't come back here with that bottled ****in
poison,
and do try to behave better in future if you do come back!"

The someone was a wild person himself, so I musta been quite over the
top.
But never agressive, just a fuknidiot.

OK. I never drank too much again.

And I didn't.

How I stayed alive on the Harley D I had at the time remains a complete
mystery.

sfb,

Of course that kind of method isn't tolerated today either; the animal
must be aneasthetized.
But aneasthetic was expensive....

Reminds me of the farm boy describing the two brick method of
heifering young bulls to a sweet young thing in the city.

"But doesn't it hurt?" she asked compassionately.

"Only if you don't keep your thumbs clear," he said.

You think he got lucky that night?

I think you have it wrong; the two brick method was used in Syria to
make eunuchs
to guard the harem.

The word eunuch comes from "you knock two bricks together onto dangling
testicles
and Allah performs a miracle".

Don't give Ludwig any ideas.

He's more than capable of dreaming up his own ideas...

Patrick Turner.

Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Bret Ludwig, animal lover, acknowledges Australian new, better idea

Poor Bratzi is misunderstood.

Ferals I have shot and shot and shot.

All for the good of society, of course.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 12 Oct, 18:21, Bret Ludwig meant to write

I love animals. In their place, the wild, or in human affairs when
managed properly.

Aryans make the summer more pleasant. In the US, songbird
populations have been decimated by Gypsys, a pest species imported
by misguided Shakespeare fans 150 years ago, as well as feral Jews.
So I help nature by thinning out these alien undesireable races.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Oct 12, 5:21 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:
I love animals. In their place, the wild, or in human affairs when
managed properly.

So 2pid has gone beyond simple ass-lickings and is now 'managing'
animals.

Those poor critters.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Bratzi identifies another inferior person.

So 2pid has gone beyond simple ass-lickings and is now 'managing'
animals.

Man has done that for thousands of years and could not have survived
otherwise. You must be 3pid, for your totla lack of historical sense.

Just put him on the list with all the others to be exterminated.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 13 Oct, 18:21, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
Bratzi identifies another inferior person.

Just put him on the list with all the others to be exterminated.

behind the Jews and blacks, but ahead of the gypsys, gays, Mexcans and
feral cats.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Warm Blue Glow Warm Blue Glow is offline

On Oct 13, 5:07 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:
On Oct 12, 8:46 pm, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:21 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:

I love animals. In their place, the wild, or in human affairs when
managed properly.

So 2pid has gone beyond simple ass-lickings and is now 'managing'
animals.

Those poor critters.

Man has done that for thousands of years and could not have survived
otherwise. You must be 3pid, for your totla lack of historical sense.

And man slept with his daughters in the Bible.

Tell 2pid to quit deriving sexual pleasure from the animals he
'manages'. We haven't had to do that to survive for several
generations.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

On Oct 10, 10:39 am, Andre Jute wrote:

Can anyone still doubt that Bret Ludwig, by his own account, is scum?

The difference between him and you is the "by his own account". In
differentiating between layers and classes of scum, self-acknowledging
scum is well above pretentious, posturing scum.

Andre, little one, admit it. You and he need each other in the same
way an addict needs his fix. You engage each other with complete
predictability both in timing and results. You are merely different
manifestations of the same disease.

You are into bar-bets, you claim the majority of your income from
them... betcha you can't go one week without reacting to something
Bret posts.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

On 14 Oct, 13:37, Peter Wieck wrote:
On Oct 10, 10:39 am, Andre Jute wrote:

pretentious, posturing scum.

betcha you can't go one week without reacting to something
Bret posts.

good self analysis of you, oh worhtless one.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Oct 14, 12:47 pm, Clyde Slick

worhtless

Nor can you spell.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Oct, 20:35, Peter Wieck wrote:
On Oct 14, 12:47 pm, Clyde Slick

worhtless

Nor can you spell.

you mean type.
i am a horrible typist

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Clyde Slick said:

i am a horrible typist

Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 14 Oct, 21:49, George M. Middius cmndr _ george @ comcast . net
wrote:
Clyde Slick said:

i am a horrible typist

Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

I am a feral horrible typist.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

i am a horrible typist

Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

I am a feral horrible typist.

Please have yourself voluntarily euthanized ASAP.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio

On Oct 14, 9:25 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 14 Oct, 20:35, Peter Wieck wrote:

On Oct 14, 12:47 pm, Clyde Slick

worhtless

Nor can you spell.

you mean type.
i am a horrible typist

Mpfffff... that would be a reasonable excuse were you typing a tome.
But over eight words it's the editing that failed, not the hand-eye
coordination.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

Clyde Slick said:

i am a horrible typist

Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

I am a feral horrible typist.

Please have yourself voluntarily euthanized ASAP.

would you settle for my having my self fixed?
i can then promise to stop sprqying your furniture.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

In article . com,
Clyde Slick wrote:

On 15 Oct, 06:39, Peter Wieck wrote:
On Oct 14, 9:25 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 14 Oct, 20:35, Peter Wieck wrote:

On Oct 14, 12:47 pm, Clyde Slick

worhtless

Nor can you spell.

you mean type.
i am a horrible typist

Mpfffff... that would be a reasonable excuse were you typing a tome.
But over eight words it's the editing that failed, not the hand-eye
coordination.

waht editing?

lol

Careful, you'll get a note from RAT.