Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] glennerd1@cox.net is offline

Default Ampex 350 Vintage Recorder For Sale

Hello there,I own two Ampex 350 tube recorders .1 stereo which I,m
keeping, and I mono which I'm selling.Need quick cash for it so I,m
selling what I think is pretty priced to sell.
It is a 1- 350 mono tube unit 1-power supply1-tape transport. As extra
bonus I will throw in a a extra mono headstackI traded a few items of
gear for it.
The guy I bought it from a guy that said it ran the last time he used
it.Ha was that maybe 5 years ago? Now the deck reals fast forward and
rewind and go into play but the stop button does not work. The pre amp
also doesn't seem to be getting power. I know I could fix this problem
but I don't have time. So I'm selling it as is ASAP. I have a pretty
good record on e bay. See gtbuba. 97% or so. So here we go All for $350
& shipping. Please email me at or call 352-283-0631.
I have pictures. Gainesville Florida.
One last thing is I think this has the tranformers in it that my
stereo on does not have. They alone are worth somthing .Great pre amp
or in my opinion areally cool mixdown deck for vintage sounds.