Andrea Parenti

Default TacT Audio RCS... any (recent) feedback?

Can anyone tell about meaningful experiences with the TacT Audio Room
Correction Systems (i.e. RCS 2.0, RCS 2.2...)?
Seems like the digital equalization is kinda "taboo" among audiophiles...!
:-)

Thanks in advance!

S888Wheel

Can anyone tell about meaningful experiences with the TacT Audio Room
Correction Systems (i.e. RCS 2.0, RCS 2.2...)?
Seems like the digital equalization is kinda "taboo" among audiophiles...!

I auditioned an easrly version of the TacT system here in my home. It just
didn't work well with my electrostatic speakers. In fact it didn't work at all.
I don't think room correction is taboo though.
S888Wheel

Can anyone tell about meaningful experiences with the TacT Audio Room
Correction Systems (i.e. RCS 2.0, RCS 2.2...)?
Seems like the digital equalization is kinda "taboo" among audiophiles...!

I auditioned an easrly version of the TacT system here in my home. It just
didn't work well with my electrostatic speakers. In fact it didn't work at

all.
I don't think room correction is taboo though.

The early versions were specific for monopole, not dipole, radiators.
Dunno about the newer versions.

Kal

No kidding? You'd think the sales rep would have known that before he came to
my house with all that equipment. I asked if it would be an issue. That would
explain the total failure of the demo.
Guido Vogel

"Andrea Parenti" wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell about meaningful experiences with the TacT Audio Room
Correction Systems (i.e. RCS 2.0, RCS 2.2...)?
Seems like the digital equalization is kinda "taboo" among audiophiles...!
:-)

Thanks in advance!

I have a RCS 2.0 and it is a definitive improvement for me. The
improvement depends of course on the accoustiscs of your room. For me
it is pretty ideal as my system (B&W N804 speakers) is in the living
room and I don't want any accoustic treatments nor ugly rugs or
carpets in there.

Find a dealer and go listening. Even better is to have a demo of the
unit in your home system. Though this is dangerous, cos you going to
want to have the RCS badly :-)