MZ

Default WTB: Broken CD changer

Anyone have one they want to get rid of? Basically, I just need the case.
So I expect to pay only case prices. Email me at zarellam at twcny dot rr
dot com.

Barry & Nikki

You forgot the most important information. People here (well at least I am
not and I am reading this right now) are not mind readers and there are
hundreds of different "cases" available. It would help a lot to know the
manufacturer as well as the model # of the "case" that you are seeking.
Otherwise I doubt anyone will waste their time since you don't seem to think
that information was very important to include in your post.

"MZ" wrote in message
Anyone have one they want to get rid of? Basically, I just need the case.
So I expect to pay only case prices. Email me at zarellam at twcny dot rr
dot com.

MZ

You forgot the most important information. People here (well at least I am
not and I am reading this right now) are not mind readers and there are
hundreds of different "cases" available. It would help a lot to know the
manufacturer as well as the model # of the "case" that you are seeking.
Otherwise I doubt anyone will waste their time since you don't seem to

think
that information was very important to include in your post.

That information isn't important. Let me know what you've got. About 80%
of the cases out there will be sufficient for my needs.

2000 Ford Taurus - problems adding Kenwood CD changer Paul Car Audio 4 August 19th 04 10:02 PM
CD Changer Reset, common problem? Herman Wong Car Audio 3 July 23rd 04 07:15 PM
Installing CD changer from '95 Jetta in '02 Passat John Fleming Car Audio 3 May 29th 04 02:32 AM
Old Cd changer to new HU problem Nikoli Yetti Car Audio 0 April 21st 04 11:33 PM
Remove magazine from Sony CDX-656 changer Bruce Car Audio 1 December 5th 03 02:08 PM