Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default The Pinkerton Pathology, part 2: the awesome certainty of his psychosis

Andre Jute wrote:
In summary, I tell Pinkerton again what my name is. He insists again it
is something else. That conclusively proves "the awesome certainty of
Pinkerton's psychosis".

Andre Jute

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On 19 Feb 2006 13:03:50 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

One of the symptoms of Stewart Pinkerton's disease which distances him
from sane people is his unshakeable certainty that the truth is
whatever he wishes it to be, without any reference to objective
reality. Indeed, he has no objective reality.

Here is a brilliant example. The one thing everyone knows about himself
with absolute certainty is his name.

Yes indeed, which makes your self-denial all the more interesting.....

Yet Pinkerton has for a very long
time now insisted strenuously that someone's name is not what that
person claims. The person is me. I know what my name is. I have a birth
certificate that says my christian name is Andre (with an acute accent
on the e) and my surname is Jute. I have written thousands of articles
and dozens of books with the name Andre Jute on them. I have passports
from several nations with the name Andre Jute on them. Yet Pinkerton
repeatedly, over a period approaching a year, insists my name is
whatever he wants it to be:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

Have you forgotten that your real name is Andrew Jute McCoy, not the
pretentious frenchified abbreviation that you now affect?

Stewart Pinkerton's belief in his own infallibility, in the face of all
evidence to the contrary, is so strong as to be clearly psychotic. The
violent abuse to which he is routinely prone is additional evidence, if
any were required.

Google tells all........................

What's the matter - are you hiding in obscurity in Eire because Andrew
McCoy is requested to 'help with enquiries' elsewhere?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Andre Jute

Default The Pinkerton Pathology, Conclusion of Part 2: the awesome certainty of his psychosis

In this part of our examination of Stewart Pinkerton's pathology, we
look at how his attempts to wrench his environment into conformity with
his warped view of reality causes him to deny those he hates for
bringing him the truth even their own names and professions.

Here is an example, from the subthread "A public apology to Andre
Jute".

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On 21 Feb 2006 11:00:57 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On 21 Feb 2006 07:57:36 -0800, "Andre Jute" wrote:

Reams of lies, as usual

This is part of a thread designed to prove beyond a shadow of doubt
that when Pinkerton is faced with his lies, he merely tells further
lies, accompanied by abuse.

The text PinkoPsycho snipped and calls "reams of lies" include the
simple flat statement of my name and other irrefutable simple flat
statements, leading to this conclusion, which PinkoStinko also snipped:

It is utterly bizarre for this netstalker Stewart Pinkerton to claim to
know better than I do what my name is, which of my amps is in a
photograph, and whether the sun is shining outside my own window. This
thread has about sixty posts already, because PinkoPsycho and his
sockpuppets want to rewrite history to prove their own prejudice. They
have repeatedly been offered proof that they are lying but simply as
repeatedly reject the proof.

I think the case is proven.

Let's have the case again, and then Pinketon's response:

This is part of a thread designed to prove beyond a shadow of doubt
that when Pinkerton is faced with his lies, he merely tells further
lies, accompanied by abuse.

To which Pinkerton responds, as if he read not a word of the charge
against him, which is equally symptomatic of his sociopathology we're
illuminating he
You think many things, the vast majority are pure fantasy, hence the
only *real* 'career' you've actually had is as a writer of fantasy
fiction, Mr Andrew McCoy.

Notice the contempt for anyone else's vocation, profession or
interests, the assumption that only Pinkerton's "career" has any
validity, and above all the telling iteration, after the subject has
been repeatedly told that the symptom will be adversely evaluated, of
Pinkerton's stubborn insistence that some else's name (surely his most
closely held possession) is not what he knows it as but what Pinkerton
says it is. There can hardly be a clearer iteration of the symptom of a
total disassociation from reality, and from interpersonal sensitivity,
on the part of the subject Pinkerton than in that chilling response.

Below my signature is more of the same. It all soon becomes
depressingly familiar. Nothing more needs to be said.

Or wouldn't, if there weren't so much more evidence. In the next
installment we shall follow Stewart Pinkerton into the discombobulating
virtual reality of his fantasies.

All the evidence in the developing case of the Pinkerton Pathology so
far is in these two threads:
The Pinkerton Pathology, part 1: beyond anti-social tendency into
disease

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

Have you forgotten that your real name is Andrew Jute McCoy, not the
pretentious frenchified abbreviation that you now affect?

Stewart Pinkerton's belief in his own infallibility, in the face of all
evidence to the contrary, is so strong as to be clearly psychotic. The
violent abuse to which he is routinely prone is additional evidence, if
any were required.

Google tells all........................

What's the matter - are you hiding in obscurity in Eire because Andrew
McCoy is requested to 'help with enquiries' elsewhere?

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

"Andre Jute" wrote:

In this part of our examination of Stewart Pinkerton's pathology, we
look at how his attempts to wrench his environment into conformity with
his warped view of reality causes him to deny those he hates for
bringing him the truth even their own names and professions.

It would seem a guy posting as "Andre Jute" who's actual name is "Andrew
Mccoy" would have little to criticise in this regard.

Mr. Mccoy!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion
Stewart Pinkerton

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:33:20 +1000, Robert Morein
wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote:

In this part of our examination of Stewart Pinkerton's pathology, we
look at how his attempts to wrench his environment into conformity with
his warped view of reality causes him to deny those he hates for
bringing him the truth even their own names and professions.

It would seem a guy posting as "Andre Jute" who's actual name is "Andrew
Mccoy" would have little to criticise in this regard.

Mr. Mccoy!

It is even more fascinating that this pathetic attention seeker is
strenuously denying a name under which he does at least have *some*
public recognition. Is the name Andrew Jute McCoy of interest to some
authorities somewhere? Is *that* why he's hiding in an Irish
backwater, instead of bestriding the world like the Colossus he thinks
he is?