Lynn and Bill Koehler

Default WTB EV DH1A drivers

Hi, Sorry for the intrusion, but we really do need a lot of these Electrovoice
DH1A drivers for one of our clients.

We need the bigger, older, discontinued DH1a drivers that weight about 23 lbs,
not the newer lighter ones.

We'll get you a fair price.

If you want to change out your old drivers for some newer NDYM1 Drivers, we can
help you do that too.

16 ohms drivers are needed. Blown drivers too would help.

Hope to hear from you. (spread the word too, thanks)

Thank you.

Lynn
HTICS

HTICS nospam at aol.com