Kathy and John

Default Blaupunkt Aspen into Vanagon

I'm installing a used Blaupunkt Aspen hu into a '90 Vanagon but it seems a
bit small for the opening. Is there some type of spacer I'm supposed to
use?

Gracias,

Juanito

John Durbin

If that's the older model Aspen that has control shafts/knobs on either
side of the nosepiece, you need a universal shaft-to-DIN adapter kit to
mount it properly. The kit fits the DIN-standard Vanagon radio opening,
and gives you a place to anchor the radio control shafts using the
nuts/washers it comes with.

JD