David

Default Any opinion on Cadence amps & subs?!

Please let me know likes/dislikes about Cadence...

I'm considering picking up the line, but would like some feedback first.

Thanks,

David
SoundworksCarAudio.com

Mark S.

David,
I havn't tried out the subs but i do carry the amps.I even use them in my
personal car.

Mark S
Owner
SoundsExtreme

Mark S.

There great.you can do some really slick installs with them(i love my A7HC
).plus they offer a great profit margin

Mark S
Owner
SoundsExtreme
Paul Vina

So you're saying you'll make us some really great deals???

Paul Vina