AlgaMAN [EChMotor#900]

Default temp problem with a SONY CDX M700?

Hello.
I'm a spanish SONY CDX M700 owner (a CD Receiver).
I have a problem with this unit:
I had it 2 or 3 years ago, and this summer, when I try to use it, it turns
automatically off.
That happend during the day, but during the night it work very well.
I thik it's a temperature problem. This unit must have a temperature
protection circuit, and I think it did'nt work very well, it's very
critical.
During the night (less temperature) it works very well, even working very
loudly without problems, but during the day, many times it did'nt turns on,
and other times, it turns on for many minutes and then turns off. In these
cases, the unit let me flip up and down the faceplate, and even eject the
disc, but it did'nt work, so it's not a power supply problem.
Spanish summers are very hot!!
I'm a electronic technical engineer and I want to know if it's possible to
readjust the temperature protection point, or I must change the power module
chip of the unit (I think it contens the temp protection circuitry, that's
right?)

Somebody had this problem with SONY units?
Thank you very much and sorry by my English.
AlgaMAN