Brian

Default Amplifier wiring kit

You can buy your own wires, make your own if you want. Just pick up the
ammount of power and ground that you need, some RCA's, misc connectors and
good to go.

"JohanWagener" wrote in message
Is it necessary to buy those expensive wiring kits or can I just go and

buy
wires with the same diameter, resistance ect? I can get pretty thick wires
at lower cost than the ones in the wiring kit.

Sanitarium

not needed at all. Youcan buy bulk cables on E-bay and save a lot of
$$$. Try to find a local seller and exchange in person, bypassing
shipping charges. I bought a dynamat kit, enough for 2 front doors for
$15 from a local seller.

Garrett

JohanWagener wrote:

Is it necessary to buy those expensive wiring kits or can I just go and buy
wires with the same diameter, resistance ect? I can get pretty thick wires
at lower cost than the ones in the wiring kit.

Hallraker

"JohanWagener" wrote in message
Is it necessary to buy those expensive wiring kits or can I just go and

buy
wires with the same diameter, resistance ect? I can get pretty thick wires
at lower cost than the ones in the wiring kit.

Wiring kits are a convenience item as far as I'm concerned. You pull one
package off the shelf, and that's it. And, like most convenience items, it
isn't always a good deal. If you can get bulk cable elsewhere, as long as
it is the right size and is durable, go for it.

-Matt

Wiring for component "drawers"? Michael Volow General 2 March 13th 04 03:46 AM
"Embeddable" power amplifier? Mau Pastor General 0 December 2nd 03 05:02 PM
Multi Media Wiring Steve General 2 September 16th 03 09:26 PM
FS: Kove ZX-504-AX 4-Channel amplifier ãÞ0çã|ÿÞs Car Audio 0 July 9th 03 10:03 PM
HELP powering a PYLE PLA1585 Amplifier DarkHawk Car Audio 0 July 6th 03 07:00 AM