Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Congratulations Senator Franken

Republican Norm Coleman conceded to Democrat Al Franken in Minnesota's
contested Senate race on Tuesday, hours after a unanimous state
Supreme Court ruled the former "Saturday Night Live" comedian should
be certified the winner.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31667236...s-capitol_hill

Hm. That makes 60 I think. Yay!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Republican Norm Coleman conceded to Democrat Al Franken in Minnesota's
contested Senate race on Tuesday, hours after a unanimous state
Supreme Court ruled the former "Saturday Night Live" comedian should
be certified the winner.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31667236...s-capitol_hill

Hm. That makes 60 I think. Yay!

Numfar does the Dance of Joy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycFqzNxiTwY

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Hm. That makes 60 I think. Yay!

Let's not count our chickens just yet.

http://www.uclick.com/client/zzz/sc/2009/06/22/

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] stereoeditor@earthlink.net is offline

On Jun 30, 5:43*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
Republican Norm Coleman conceded to Democrat Al Franken in Minnesota's
contested Senate race on Tuesday, hours after a unanimous state
Supreme Court ruled the former "Saturday Night Live" comedian should
be certified the winner.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31667236...s-capitol_hill

Did Pawlenty certify it yet? Just want to see him have
to answet to the bat-**** crazy right wing of the GOP
on that one :-)

Hm. That makes 60 I think. Yay!

Well, two Dem senators are in poor health.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
Republican Norm Coleman conceded to Democrat Al Franken in Minnesota's
contested Senate race on Tuesday, hours after a unanimous state
Supreme Court ruled the former "Saturday Night Live" comedian should
be certified the winner.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31667236...s-capitol_hill

Did Pawlenty certify it yet? Just want to see him have
to answet to the bat-**** crazy right wing of the GOP
on that one :-)

Pawlenty had said he would follow the order of the Court. Coleman's
concession makes the point moot.

I think Coleman is eyeing a run at the Governorship.

Hm. That makes 60 I think. Yay!

Well, two Dem senators are in poor health.

True. We'll see what happens.

Maybe 2pid will move to Boston to try to help a dumb**** republican to
win that seat if it becomes necessary.

Or else maybe he'll just sit here and whine from the sidelines. LOL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hoser1605 hoser1605 is offline

On Jun 30, 6:27 pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Republican Norm Coleman conceded to Democrat Al Franken in Minnesota's
contested Senate race on Tuesday, hours after a unanimous state
Supreme Court ruled the former "Saturday Night Live" comedian should
be certified the winner.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31667236...s-capitol_hill

Hm. That makes 60 I think. Yay!

Numfar does the Dance of Joy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycFqzNxiTwY

Stephen

Love numfar

Vintage: He’s Baaack! - Senator Kennedy on Immigration Reform [email protected] Audio Opinions 0 June 1st 09 12:09 PM
Franken = FLOP Bobsyeruncle Pro Audio 7 February 11th 05 09:51 AM
Republican Senator slams Bush foreigh policy Sean Conolly Pro Audio 0 July 2nd 04 01:36 AM