Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Cronkite and McCain, Moles

Cronkite and McCain, Moles

Posted by Bob on July 18, 2009 at 10:20 am

"Walter Cronkite finally died.

In the 1980 election a lot of hard-leftists in the Democratic Party
didn’t want to elect the first Southerner on their ticket since 1844.
That was not bigotry like being against Obama. Liberal Republicans
didn’t want Reagan. So John Anderson ran on his own far-left ticket.

Cronkite offered to be his vice-presidential candidate. Near the end
of his career, Cronkite even told journalism classes about what
conservative stories he specifically suppressed. That was the end,
which you won’t hear mentioned, of his time as “The Most Trusted Man
in America.”

Before that, Cronkite’s image was that of the Middle American.

In the intelligence business, as you know, such people are called
“moles.” They are traitors, but they are more despicable than open
traitors. A Cronkite or a McCain is far more useful to the enemy than
a Ted Kennedy. While Kennedy stands openly for the left, a McCain does
not back leftists except when the vote is close.

And that, of course, is the only time it really matters. McCain ran on
an anti-gun control platform and voted against Kennedy-type gun issues
when it was clear they stood no chance. But when a move against guns
stood a chance, he was always there with liberals.

On every other liberal issue, McCain always tipped the balance by
being “reasonable.” He ran on his being tortured in Vietnam, but he
was generally recognized as being the best friend Vietnam had in
Congress.

In South Carolina, the most effective anti-gun lobby is called The
South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED). Like the rest of SLED
its anti-gun lobbying is paid for by the state. They delayed concealed
carry laws so that SC, though one of the most pro-gun electorates in
America, was one of the last to pass one.

Then SLED demanded every restriction on CCW it could find. CCW permit
holders have far fewer rights than with the permits SLED and other law
enforcement used to give to their buddies.

SLED manages its mole status because South Carolinians are turned off
by open gun ban advocates, but worship costumes. We have the highest
percentage of veterans of all the states, and we grovel before Law and
Order. So SLED, in its police costumes, is the perfect anti-gun lobby.

We are all aware of the role respectable conservative moles play in
making liberalism advance, and without them liberalism would not
SURVIVE.

But the Stormfront types don’t look at the moles. They have pictures
of Jews in yarmulkes. I have pointed out that the Jews who hate us
LEAST are the Orthodox ones. The ones whose Judaism has become nothing
but hate are the totally Reformed one such as the new junior senator
from Minnesota. But he is at least an open hater.

Our worst enemies are the ones like McCain, who wore a costume and
sold us where it counted."

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...-mccain-moles/