Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Finally an appointee Scott can agree with

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103707

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/20...ker_obamas.php

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 14, 12:41*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jul 14, 5:38*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103707

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/20...ker_obamas.php

"if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the
society."

*I think I'd prefer government mandated population controls over the
probable alternative of rationing, food riots, and famine. *YMMV.

ScottW

you prefer that the government ration babies
rather than ration food.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 14, 4:54*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jul 14, 12:47*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Jul 14, 12:41*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:38*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103707

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/20...ker_obamas.php

"if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the
society."

*I think I'd prefer government mandated population controls over the
probable alternative of rationing, food riots, and famine. *YMMV.

ScottW

you prefer that the government ration babies
rather than ration food.

*Absolutely. *Starving babies is not my idea of good government.

ScottW

Nor is sterilizing adults my idea of good government.
And in your case, it is not the government who is starving
the babies, anyway.
Yet your government would sterilize adults
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 14, 11:09*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Jul 14, 5:00*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Jul 14, 4:54*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Jul 14, 12:47*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Jul 14, 12:41*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:38*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103707

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/20...ker_obamas.php

"if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the
society."

*I think I'd prefer government mandated population controls over the
probable alternative of rationing, food riots, and famine. *YMMV.

ScottW

you prefer that the government ration babies
rather than ration food.

*Absolutely. *Starving babies is not my idea of good government.

ScottW

Nor is sterilizing adults my idea of good government.

So ""if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger
the
society", what would you suggest?

And in your case, it is not the government who is starving
the babies, anyway.

* Anyway? *So let them starve? *Restore a little natural selection to
humanity?

or impose unnatural selection?

Yet your government would sterilize adults-

*A small price to pay IMO. *What would you suggest? Abstain? LoL.

swallow, don't spit.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On Jul 15, 2:05*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
[...]

You hand Stephen MiNE 109 have been on the rag now for a long time.
Better go get checked out.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 14, 10:09*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
[...]

I think China does this.

Thanks for your admission that you're a communist and that you fully
support Chinese population policies.